No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Are you sure Cotto's even interested in Canelo at 154, and not at 150 with a rehydration limit?
    It's either Pacquiao or Canelo, he doesn't seem to have any other immediate options.

Comment

Two more fights and Paq would be damaged enough for Floyd to make the fight.

Floyd's still not ready, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        Cotto don't be a punto and give in to a BS catchweight just to get this fight. 154 or fv(k off should be his answer.

Cotto know your worth man that is all I can say.
        I hope he listens to you. NO Catchweight!

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
          i just think if marquez stunned pacman and pacman stunned bradley i see no reason why marquez cant. We all though he couldnt do that vs casamayor. Ill be honest i did call marquez to ko casamayor though. But you never knock.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^what ??????

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Two more fights and Paq would be damaged enough for Floyd to make the fight.

Floyd's still not ready, eh?
            Have you even heard Bob mention Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots
              How does Cotto become an opponent for Pac when he lost his previous fight to Floyd at 154 and was brutally beaten by Pac in their first fight? I really hope this fight doesn't get made.
              also pac still wants a catchweight ht too lol. Floyd had no problem fighting cotto at 154 with random blood testing. why can't pac do the same?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Last edited by el malo; 08-30-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Cotto at 154 is a very interesting fight , any CW is BS so I dont think this fight will happen because Manny WILL NOT fight him without a CW .

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Cotto should ask Dec 1, MSG, 154, 10 mil, comes in last, and testing. If that happens i think he wins. Every ounce of my being i believe Pac was on something then so testing will squash that.
                  So Cotto's demands should be such that he'd never get the fight? Pac isn't paying him 10 mil and he's not coming in last and they aren't fighting in MSG. So, if Cotto made those demands--all of which he is certain would be rejected--he'd simply be saying, "I don't want this fight." Pacquaio will never fight in New York because of 1. taxes; and 2. the gate would be way less. It'd cost him millions to fight there. Moreover, Cotto has no real negotiating power here. He got killed last time they fought and has no belt.

In both a court of law and the court of public opinion, believing something with "every ounce of [your] being" is powerful evidence. It is sure to sway everybody you tell that.

Comment

I love how people regurgitate mayweather's sayings as the truth!

You bunch of followers.....He's "bad ass fighter"! Not an a roll model!

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
                      So Cotto's demands should be such that he'd never get the fight? Pac isn't paying him 10 mil and he's not coming in last and they aren't fighting in MSG. So, if Cotto made those demands--all of which he is certain would be rejected--he'd simply be saying, "I don't want this fight." Pacquaio will never fight in New York because of 1. taxes; and 2. the gate would be way less. It'd cost him millions to fight there. Moreover, Cotto has no real negotiating power here. He got killed last time they fought and has no belt.

In both a court of law and the court of public opinion, believing something with "every ounce of [your] being" is powerful evidence. It is sure to sway everybody you tell that.
                      Basically, Cotto is gonna get shafted. I hope Cotto just fights Canelo, cuz he'd be putting himself in a compromising position to fight Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X