No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Keep it up and I will assure that you will be banned for trolling.
    hahahahaha....Banned?
    Ok I understand... You have no answer for that. See ya chieff...

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      So, Pacquiao is ducking Floyd right?
      hahahaha... This dude!
      Nah I believe both of them want to fight. I think pac believes he can beat floyd. I don't think arum and pac's people want this fight. Arum is now saying how easy it is to make a fight wit Floyd since golden boy isn't involved but still no moves being made. If they wanted that fight they would focus on that fight and not these bs rematches. And now it seems like arum is separating himself from pac a lil bit in my opinion. For as long as PAC had been saying "it's up to my promoter" now arum says its pac's choice every chance he gets. Whoevers choice it is, nobody is choosing Money.

Comment

hahahahaha....Banned?
        Ok I understand... You have no answer for that. See ya chieff...
        lol ok whatever you say. Dont act like I haven't destroyed you and your fanboy logic in the old mayweather pac thread... now you come in here and troll in this thread? gtfoh..

Son.......

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
          The whole World knows that FRAUD, and His Smoke Screen Testing Nonsense,
          was just a means of PUNKING OUT...., and the No share of PPV offer, were
          Demands that FRAUD knew, Pac would Reject, FRAUD Obviously wants no part,
          of a Fight with a FAST HARD Punching, PacMan!!!
          How'd did Floyd know PAC would reject the test? Why did no other fighter reject the test?

Comment

lol ok whatever you say. Dont act like I haven't destroyed you and your fanboy logic in the old mayweather pac thread... now you come in here and troll in this thread? gtfoh..

Son.......
            When did that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
              How'd did Floyd know PAC would reject the test? Why did no other fighter reject the test?
              He agreed to blood testing. Remember? Now Mayweather wants al PPV revenues and just 40 millions for Pac. That's logic for you... but damn!

Comment

When did that happen?
                I knew you would play ******... good one.

next.............................

Comment

I knew you would play ******... good one.

next.............................

Comment

• Floyd's still not ready to fight Paq yet?

Comment

• Ill Prefer Cotto whopping on Canelo next, but ill be ok if this fight is at no lower than 151 and at MSG, anything besides that is BS from team Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X