Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Fight Bradley if Pacquiao Falls Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Than again from Arums POV, this is a smart move.. I think either man will beat Pac at this point.. And Easily! So why not sit it out and let Pac fight the winner..

Comment

I Hope So! It would be about time Marquez fights someone else besides a no name tomato can and Pacquiao. Marquez vs Bradley, Make it Happen!

Comment

no more marquez vs pac, guys look his manager looks in better shape than him, marquez doesn't deserve the pacquiao fight.I'm not buying no more payperviews, pacquiao vs mayweather is what needs to happen thats it enough.

Comment

Originally posted by presuts View Post
          I'd rather watch Marquez fight that beautiful leopard before a 4th fight with Pacquiao. Enough already.....
          That's a cheetah, dude. :laff2:

Comment

marquez vs bradley sounds like a good fight.

if pacquiaos opponent is somebody other than mayweather then im not buying.

Comment

So who would Pac fight? Ricky Fatton again? We know Pac thinks Cotto is too dangerous without some kind of weight stipulation. Bob won't allow him to fight Floyd yet...

Pac doesn't have too many options without being ****ted on by the media. If Bradley and JMM are fighting he is going to have one hell of a tough time keeping the critics/media off his back more than they already are.

Comment

Probably Pac will fight Josesito Lopez

Comment

This fight has been getting talked about since before Pac-Bradley was official, and I wish it would get made. I want to see it badly.

Comment

Come on please let this fight happen..This is the one I really want,Bradley-Marquez sounds like sweet music to my ears...

Comment

I'd like to see this fight.

But if this fight happens it means Pacquaio will fight Cotto next which is obviously horrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X