Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Fight Bradley if Pacquiao Falls Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Fight Bradley if Pacquiao Falls Through

In a follow-up to an earlier report on BoxingScene.com, WBO junior welterweight king Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) states that he plans to fight the WBO champion at welterweight, Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs), likely on November 10th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Marquez will go for a fight with Bradley - if a potential fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao falls through.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mannnnn, I know they're in deep talks already... so we'll have to see Pac vs marquez again....

Comment

so jmm vs pac 4 is gonna happen huh

Comment

i think arum is gonna make the right decision and make bradley-marquez in nov. with the winner facing pacquiao. thats acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
          i think arum is gonna make the right decision and make bradley-marquez in nov. with the winner facing pacquiao. thats acceptable

Comment

nice cat

bradley vs marquez, pacman vs lil floyd

Comment

Regardles of who Pac fights, it will be another recycled opponent instead of fighting someone new.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                One beat pac in the eyes of a MAJORITYof fans and media and the other in the eyes of the judges so how is it pac is a prize fir the winner.

Comment

I'd rather watch Marquez fight that beautiful leopard before a 4th fight with Pacquiao. Enough already.....

Comment

Well unless Pac is not fighting November or December none of this makes sense.. Those are apparently pacs only two options. I want to see Juan/Bradley, than the question becomes who does Pac fight, i think the answer would be no body!

Comment

Working...
                    X