Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    If Khan get's flattened by a tune up like Guzman he needs to retire...

i think guzman would land. they'd leap together and guzman would land first with ones and twos that are hard, while khan will only land / throw his flurries.

guzman via stoppage is the big boy bet

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i think guzman would land. they'd leap together and guzman would land first with ones and twos that are hard, while khan will only land / throw his flurries.

guzman via stoppage is the big boy bet
      Depending on odds I would put some money down on that for sure altho I'd be rooting for Khan...

Comment

This isn't the time for Khan to face yet another hard puncher. I don't believe Guzman is that good anymore, he's slower and with more flaws, but Khan needs to regain his confidence.

I agree that all fighters should take difficult fights at the top level, but not after 2 straight loses, the last one being knocked down 3 times and getting a TKO against.

Comment

if this fight happens, then terrible terrible day for amir khan.

guzman will win and win big.

amir khans dad already turned down guzman before, so did danny garcias dad.

i wonder why they are taking the fight now?

if it happens : Guzman via TKO

the sycuan warrior aka little tyson is no ****ing joke.

Comment

Khan will dominate. It wont even be that close. I will be taking bets if the fight is signed.

Comment

It the match gets done props to Khan for taking challenges

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Khan will dominate. It wont even be that close. I will be taking bets if the fight is signed.
                why do you believe so? if this fight doesnt get made them i will come to conclusion that amir's ppl disagree with you. as do the majority of ppl in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Like he was supposed to dominate Peterson and Garcia. I'm not saying that he won't or can't win, but Guzman sounds like a very determined fighter who's tired of being on the outside, and wants to get over his weight obstacles. I don't see him wasting the chance against a top opponent. If Khan is any less than 100%, he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    So, now Guzman is tune up? Wowzers... I doubt Guzman is a tune up for ANYBODY at 140.

You try too hard to discredit Khan. And talk so much **** about him yet your boy straight up DUCKED him. SMH
                    When was Guzman's last significant win??

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Regardless of the thought-process behind the match-up, this is definitely a respectable move by Khan. This is how rising stars build their name, by fighting dangerous low-reward opponents even when there are better/safer options.

he's not really a rising star at this stage.

he's one knockout loss away from retirement.

if he gets prescotted once again it's probably going to be his last fight.

this is a dumb fight for his people. i expect nothing less from them. he makes poor decisions all the time.

his old strength coach (tavarez) was on the radio claiming that microwaving food makes it radioactive sludge with no nutritional value.

Comment

Working...
                      X