Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kiaba360

Then he might as well retire now.

he should retire or take a legit tune up fight / go through the legit tune up process

he can make his way back to the top for paydays. that's how this business has always worked. khan won't get any better at this point.

the guzman fight is a horrible idea if you're amir khan's team. there is no getting around that.
    But thats not the Khan persona tho. We know he dont like soft touches and hes willing to prove/test himself. Like I said before, he got to where hes at by constantly taking tough fights. He obviously cant handle all of it but thats what he does. You can look at it this way, hes either gonna learn from these experiences and get better or completely obliterate his career.

Im pulling for Khan tho if this goes down.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      But thats not the Khan persona tho. We know he dont like soft touches and hes willing to prove/test himself. Like I said before, he got to where hes at by constantly taking tough fights. He obviously cant handle all of it but thats what he does. You can look at it this way, hes either gonna learn from these experiences and get better or completely obliterate his career.

he's not going to get better, man.

he keeps getting his world rocked. that makes you worse.

Comment

• Such typical responses.

If Khan had been fed an easy option he would be slated, if he takes on another live opponent he gets slated!

Alot of other boxers could take a leaf out Khans book and start fighting the best, its also great for fans to see continual good fights, I dont want to see Khan fight some bum wont mean anything for him or us.

If he does get beat so what at least he's put himself up against the best which IMO is the ONLY attitude to have. (None of this Nathan Cleverly crap)

Boxing fans must be the most fickle I know!

Comment

• Khan will have 8 losses on his record before he retires

Comment

• Originally posted by New England
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

he's not going to get better, man.

he keeps getting his world rocked. that makes you worse.
            I usually say if you are chinny you have no future in boxing but that has obviously been proven wrong throughout the years and I hope this is another one of those exceptions. The dude is 25 years old and needs to switch his ways. I believe he can improve. He will learn the hard way or say good bye to his boxing career. Unless he wants to make a living by getting KOed cause people WILL pay to see that.

Comment

• This is why boxing fans should appreciate Khan, he fights everyone and is an example to all boxers. This is a mad fight for him to take, I personally thought he should have gone with a Prescott rematch but this is an even tougher prospect. If he wins he'll be back in the limelight and maybe he'll receive more credit cos his resume isnt too shabby. If he wins he should fight Prescott, Peterson, Garcia and then move up to 147.

Hope Khan takes this fight and wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                Khan will have 8 losses on his record before he retires
                So what! If they are all against World Class Opponents there's no problem.

There is a problem when people wont fight each other in fear of a loss!

Comment

• I hope this happens.

He should do Guzman in December. It's a very dangerous fight. If he were to beat Guzman, he should then take a Prescott rematch in April and get rid of those demons. If he makes it through that as well, he should try to get a Peterson rematch in August, and than Danny Garcia in December 2013.

Comment

• Khan survives if Guzman DOESN'T make weight, which is COMPLETELY and ABSOLUTELY possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners
                      I hope this happens.

He should do Guzman in December. It's a very dangerous fight. If he were to beat Guzman, he should then take a Prescott rematch in April and get rid of those demons. If he makes it through that as well, he should try to get a Peterson rematch in August, and than Danny Garcia in December 2013.
                      Lol then Khan's resume is gonna look like Pacquiao's... Full of rematches -_-.

Comment

Working...
                      X