Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khan is a fawkin warrior....this just makes me even more of a fan!

Comment

Please. Guzman ain't showing up for this fight. He's gonna figure out some kind of way to get out of this ass whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Khan will be DONE if Guzman beats him.
        Hate to say it ( not really) but I told you guys that Khan's career was over. He will need years to get back to a point even remotely close to where he was at and he doesn't have that. He is going to bite off more than he can chew for the sake of time and lose again...he will retire after this loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          Please. Guzman ain't showing up for this fight. He's gonna figure out some kind of way to get out of this ass whooping.
          your a dumb hater Guzman has been calling out khan and the top guys for 2 years!

Comment

**** yes nice fight!

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
              This will be a good fight
              Thought he was going to fight Kelly Brook in the UK
              Kelly brook would honestly be a better fight for Amir khan. Dunno why he and hid team are against it tho.

Comment

Guzman KO 8

Comment

Khan will be an underdog. However, no one should complain, it's his career and he may surprise us.

Comment

Do the words "tune-up fight" mean anything to Khan? I give him props but if he gets his chin checked again his career might be over

Comment

Smart move by Khan..Guzman is good enough for most fans not to turn their noses up towards it..But let's be real,Guzman is not in the class of Khan..If Khan should lose this fight his career is over...Khan still has more advantages then Guzman,and I don't even know when was the last time I was impressed by Guzman..IMO this is a tune up fight and a damn good one..Smart move by team Khan...

Comment

Working...
                      X