Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks crazy!!!...props to Serg for fighting on and doing so at such a high level!!

Comment

• lol, his hand wasn't broken...... okay.

Comment

• That aint his hands broken that him trying out the color of his blush before he applys it. How gullible are people.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

I wish ya'll could understand it, cuz I don't feel like translating lol. Basically, Jr gave NO credit to Martinez and made a bunch of excuses, it's really pathetic. He kept repeating "I just couldn't get off!" and "I started late!" and he even said Sergio never hurt him -___-. This guy is really a fuckin joke. He sounds like a whiner. God, I don't understand how he has fans. How do ya'll defend this guy?
          Said the guy who's getting reconstructive surgery

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Said the guy who's getting reconstructive surgery
            He's such a **** fighter. Sergio should not give this bum a rematch. The kid is living in a dream and still hasn't woken up from it, despite Martinez smashing his ass all night like he said he would. He couldn't get off because Sergio's not Andy Lee, or Rubio, or Zbik (who won, by the way). Maravilla trashed him.

Comment

• Idk if this has been posted yet

Comment

• Jr: "i just couldn't get off"

Uhhh, yeah, it's generally the case when the other guy is constantly moving and making you reset every time you throw.

Comment

• [QUOTE=eul;12525987]Here it is. That looks terrible. This dude fought like this 8 rounds???

Sergio Maravilla Martínez seems to miss Gabriel Sarmiento badly. In recent interviews to TV shows in Argentina, he said he wasn’t happy with the performance of his corner. He said they have to improve as a team and that he can’t be asking them what to do during the fight. For example, he said that those little cuts he suffered shouldn’t have continued bleeding the entire fight. He also mentioned that he wasn’t too happy with Naazim Richardson as well. He said he was very pasive and i'm not sure about this but he didn't look happy with his hand wraps either since one of his hands ended broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by eul View Post
                    Here it is. That looks terrible. This dude fought like this 8 rounds???

http://staticmd.lavozdelinterior.com...aravilla_0.jpg
                    DAYYUM! looks like raw meat or like he left his hand near a fire and suffered a bad burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      Hmm just a wild guess but isn't injured and hurt the same thing? So when u injured urself, say u twisted your ankle, that doesn't hurt? lol. When u injured urself by accidently shooting a bullet thru ur leg, that doesn't hurt?
                      This goes to everyone who responded to my post: You're reading in to it too much. In boxing terms, Chavez Jr wasn't hurt aside from what I said, the 4th round. Stop trying to be doctors getting all technical. You know Chavez Jr was not hurt in boxing terms. Hurt, as in visibly stunned, wobbly, dropped, in danger, etc. Hurt in boxing. Stop bringing up irrelevant situations like car crashes and getting shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X