Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio showed more heart than chavez. So the **** you talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      So Chavez must have a b1tch face cause that **** didnt get like that from jabs. I guarantee you that.
      He threw mostly jabs occasional hooks but didnt he say he was gonna knock chavez out. Dissapointed by both one didnt do sht for 11 rounds and the other just jabbed all night

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        The fans were the winners tonight.

Great heart by Chavez, he's worthy of his surname.

Masterclass by Martinez, he's worthy of the title.

We all got a great night of boxing. Why complain? Hat off to the two of 'em.
        Well said my friend....this pretty much ensures that Chavez won't be ruined
        Last edited by Travdog; 09-15-2012, 11:48 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          If Sergio is offered a Floyd Mayweather fight, hes fighting Floyd Mayweather.
          Okay. Burner never said Arum promotes Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Chavez v. GGG winner gets Martinez
            Why should GGG fight Chavez Jr next? JCC Jr had his chance, he lost.......it's GGG's turn now. GGG or Geale are next in the pecking order to fight Martinez.

A more appropriate fight for JCC Jr at this point would be Macklin or Murray. And THEN a fight against the winner of Geale/GGG-Martinez, if he wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              The fans were the winners tonight.

Great heart by Chavez, he's worthy of his surname.

Masterclass by Martinez, he's worthy of the title.

We all got a great night of boxing. Why complain? Hat off to the two of 'em.
              Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Burner, why are you so butt hurt?

You'd think 2 years would be long enough for him to get over Paul Williams getting KTFO by Sergio

Comment

He really going to be sore after tomorrow, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Please show me a round where Chavez caught Martinez clean and hurt him besides the 12. You think that KD was from Chavez's power? GTFO...
                    It is VERY hard to spar and keep a much bigger guy at a distance for twelve whole rounds, Sergio was deservedly very tired. He looked 185 or 190 in the ring.

Comment

Im happy. That made my damn night. I hate his smug attitude in the ring. He showboats but he wont sit still long enough to put something behind his punches? Thats unacceptable for me.

I got sick of him showboating and putting his hands down. His style is played. Im glad he got detached from the world for those 15 seconds.

I just didnt liek the way he fought today. He wasnt sure of himself. He was too busy trying to look cute. Jr was ready to go to war.

Comment

Working...
                      X