Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez has no footwork, otherwise he could have won that fight. He walks (slowly) in a straight line. Did not look like the younger man in there.

Well done to Sergio, at 37 he's an inspiration.

Comment

• Kellerman said in the postfight interview "everybody wants to see a rematch"! LOL
      apart from the last round it was TOTALLY one sided. no need for a rematch. are you kidding me ???

Comment

• Chavez has that Ortiz look now... laughing and smiling with a busted face.

Comment

• No need for a rematch... This **** was nearly a shut out...

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Chavez got skooled, seriously outboxed, i dont count that flukey KD, that was Sergio being careless, and the fact Chavez couldnt finish him and Sergio fought back toe to toe
            Chavez got Martinez several times with the right hand. And that one just really rocked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              I was thinking the same thing. Sadly I don't know if Pavlik would last.

honestly i think Pavlik (even currently) would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                call it what you want but a lot of people call it running and don't like it.
                if he didn't ran he would have been KO'ed already

Comment

• The only question now is, how long will it take Jose Sulamain to strip Martinez of the title and give it back to Chavez Jr.? My guess is two weeks.

Comment

• "Sergio moved alot during the fight"

a.k.a

"Sergio really surprised me talking so much trash then running like a bytch 8 out of 12 rounds."

Junior is the man. Period. Martinez has never been on ice like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Chavez got skooled, seriously outboxed, i dont count that flukey KD, that was Sergio being careless, and the fact Chavez couldnt finish him and Sergio fought back toe to toe
                      Oh just like that you dont count the KD.... your an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X