Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Martinez has the worse injury imo.

A knee injury at his age could mean career over,

Comment

• Chavez should not have released the information on his orbital bone, now every fighter will target it.

Comment

• Yes, he would stop him but the fight won't happen. Cotto would not fight Martinez. Cotto picks his fights carefully.Cotto would not agree to a weight above 154 even if he did agree to fight Martinez. Martinez keeps contradicting himself. He says he will go to 150 for Mayweather or Pacquiao but now he won't go down to 154 for Cotto. He wanted the WBC middleweight tittle so badly and now he has it. Why not act like the middleweight champ and fight some of the good middleweights that are begging to fight you. Geale, Pirog and Golovkin will fight each other because you won't fight them. I don't think Cotto will get past Trout, but if he does I am pretty sure he will fight Canelo. Martinez had said before the Chavez fight that he would come to 154 and beat up Canelo to teach him a lesson for fighting at the same time and place as him. What happened to that? Martinez is a great fighter but he has an ego to match. He brags alot and is often full of it.

Comment

• The Margarito comparison is complete.

Comment

• Sergio Martinez broken hand (photo)

Here it is. That looks terrible. This dude fought like this 8 rounds???

http://staticmd.lavozdelinterior.com...aravilla_0.jpg

Comment

• ouch **** me props to sergio pain is only a barrier

Comment

• He would end Miguel's career

Comment

• Yep, that's not a fight that suits Miguel.

Comment

• At 160, Maravilla stops Cotto with a punch at 154, the ref saves Cotto from serious punishment.

Comment

• LOL...........

Comment

Working...
                      X