Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr Face off (Video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to mention, a lot of the **** Martinez said to/about Chavez could be said about Canelo no?

Comment

This is gonna be a war , FOTY already !!! Chavez will try to apply pressure , landing shots on the inside , pinning Martinez against the ropes while Martinez is gonna try to stay at a distance landing precise shots over and over again ... Cant wait .. I see a TKO/ Corner Stoppage win for Sergio. Like Martinez said , they're gonna need a DNA test to identify Chavez after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Forgot to mention, a lot of the **** Martinez said to/about Chavez could be said about Canelo no?
        Martinez was saying **** that I find myself saying on this damn forum, taking the words right outta my mouth lol.

I think Chavez saw the fight where Sergio stops Roman with a straight left to the body, guarantee he'll throw that against Jr's high guard when he's plodding forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
          I think Sexy Sergio won the face-off.
          oh boy and how he won!!!

Comment

I have to ride with Sergio on this on. Jr. just isn't ready for this high a level. Any bet takers?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Jr looked like a little boy arguing with an experienced adult.
              that what he is. dude is still young while the other puto is getting to be a granpa

Comment

Just watched it, it was good.

i always knew JCC.Jr wasn't a trash talker, he looked like he thought "man all this **** is whack, why are we even doing this" at times. Like he's actually fed up, and just wants to fight.

Martinez sounds(reads, lol i don't speak spanish) like he came prepared before hand. Sounds confident, maybe a little over confident for my taste, had nice responses.

This is going to be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Martinez was saying **** that I find myself saying on this damn forum, taking the words right outta my mouth lol.

I think Chavez saw the fight where Sergio stops Roman with a straight left to the body, guarantee he'll throw that against Jr's high guard when he's plodding forward.
                  Yup, he said a lot of **** that you hear around here especially about Canelo. Dont take a belt if youre not ready to defend it vs the best.

Is that the only fight he watched cause to think that's Sergio's best weapon...

Martinez is not a 1 punch KO dude but like he said, he will chop that tree down and eventually it's gonna fall.

Comment

Thanks that was great it's gonna be an excellent Fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      I think the best part was when Sergio asked Jr. "how are you going to catch me"?

Then Jr. says: "the ring is square like this (drawing a square). You cant get out"

Then there is a long pause and Sergio says "neither can you"

that ish was hard as hell
                      The Best back and Forth I've seen in a Face Off. You have to wonder is Jr scared. Martinez has been putting guys in caskets and he looks like like most gentle dude. One thing for sure, "There Will Be Blood" and we will remember this face off. Martinez was hard as nails when he said Jr. will be on the canvas or in a corner getting stopped or saved by his people, we need to hear more of that type of ish cause he meant every word of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X