Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr Face off (Video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this chin

sergio is a very well spoken boxer. jr talks a bit like your regular fighter, but he's got the confidence that would come with being the son of a legend, and he'd have that without his boxing (the reason most boxers are confident.)

Comment

I will be the new Julio Cesar Chavez.... haha what a line!!! I'm pumped!!!

Comment

Is Chavez Jr ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
          If that's the case then Chavez Jr is *****ting bricks.
          Julio Cesar Chavez is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world and a consensus top 5 pound-for-pound fighter in the game today. He's a man with universal appeal, tremendous talent and a hall-of-fame resume. Do you think a man like that is going to get in a slanging match with the likes of Sergio Martinez? We're talking about a guy who was stopped by Margarito, here. Chavez is the champ, he doesn't need to make the disgusting remarks that Martinez routinely spouts; he's not trying to make a name for himself and ,besides, unlike Martinez he has some class.

I'm more interested in what Martinez has to say come the morning of the 16th September after he becomes, as "Sugar" Cesar Chavez put it, "just the next one".

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez can never be #1, but he will be #47.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
            Julio Cesar Chavez is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world and a consensus top 5 pound-for-pound fighter in the game today. He's a man with universal appeal, tremendous talent and a hall-of-fame resume. Do you think a man like that is going to get in a slanging match with the likes of Sergio Martinez? We're talking about a guy who was stopped by Margarito, here. Chavez is the champ, he doesn't need to make the disgusting remarks that Martinez routinely spouts; he's not trying to make a name for himself and ,besides, unlike Martinez he has some class.

I'm more interested in what Martinez has to say come the morning of the 16th September after he becomes, as "Sugar" Cesar Chavez put it, "just the next one".

drugs, they destroy your brain

Comment

George W. Chavez jr.

Comment

Chavez is not mature enough for the veteran Matinez

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post

No that would be Martinez.. Chavez is a clown walking around with Sergio's belt

Comment

I personally still think Cotto/Margarito II is the best face off to date.

Comment

Dude, Idk where to start! This face off is epic, one of the best lmao.

You can see the difference in class. Martinez before sitting down shakes Kellerman's hand while Chavez just sits. Martinez sits down with his back up straight while Chavez Jr is all hunched. Kellerman calls Martinez one of the best P4P while calling Chavez the son of a legend. Do I need to say more?

First 2 mins Martinez spends it talking **** while Chavez comeback is trying to stay humble.

"You already lost" "No you already lost"

They can't help it but laugh cause Chavez knows he just said the dumbest **** ever. Martinez's best weapon is the straight left to the stomach? The fk?

PS I love Martinez's ambition. His desire to be #1 P4P. That's a good sign, no one can stop a motivated fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X