Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr Face off (Video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitsLikeAGirl
    Martinez hits like a girl!

Chavez Jr will have the last laugh!!!! His haters will disappear for days.

War JR! Tax that ass, and bring Margarito with you... so Martinez can piss his trunks!!!
    This is a Sergio Martinez Enterprises © slogan governed by proprietary legal statutes. Unauthorized use can and will result in appropriate legal recourse in accordance with copywrite infringement laws.

Be careful broski, trying to save you here.

Comment

now to not be biased win or lose chavez will still be my dude the ONLY thing that worrys me and the ONLY thing i feel would carry sergio to victory is his conditioning (crappy spellin i knw) he wont win this by devasting ko ala paul but i would not be suprised if his overall condition (conditioning) carried him out on top for this one

but i just dont see martinez holding up

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        ive always known or thought martinez would destroy n i still think that he was on point with everything he said, chavez aint got a great defense, so i dont think its gona be a chavez that is gona try to walk thru martinez, roach is good at studying the opponents n is good with fighters with a good chin with a good offense, i think chavez will get stopped but im not so confident chavez is getting kicked too much lets see how much of a man he really is
        I think Chavez will definitely have his moments, he isn't utter garbage or anything and he is a BIG guy. I just like throwing smack at all the Chavez supporters because it is going to be a big fight and it will clearly define what caliber fighter that Chavez is, whether that means good or bad remains to be seen.

I can see right through Martinez' talk based on his comments and the way he smiles when Chavez responds, that he is just doing it to rattle Chavez and use his emotions against him.

It's going to be FOTY most likely and should Martinez get the KO, I hope he gets full credit from everyone since people are now overwhelmingly making this a toss up fight.

If Chavez KO's Martinez, I will reluctantly give him his due credit..........and of course blame it on the weight advantage, LOL.

Comment

I think Sexy Sergio won the face-off.

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

Chavez had the best moment in this face off

Martinez-"When are you gonna be your own man. Who are you?"

Chavez-"when I knock you out sept 15th, I'll be whoever you want me to be"

Comment

There's no way Arum is going to score some tiny ass ring for the fight, right? I would imagine it'll just be standard Vegas rules, so no. If Chavez somehow wins this, I'll be very surprised.

Comment

martinez looked a little mad when jr said that martinez had a long career already n that his barely starting n that martinez gave everything he had to give already, he didnt like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    What the hell is a broner?
                    A boxing related erection is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                      man that talk was like a little kid (Chavez Jr.) trying to be real smart in a discussion with a teacher (Martinez)...that **** must be embarassing for every Chavez fan...that dudes IQ is as big as his Ring IQ = zero!
                      hey bro, are you the real wesley? when you gonna get out and back to hollywood?

Comment

Working...
                      X