Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
    i second this

Marquez has only been mopped by one fighter (PBF) and all of his other losses are very controversial....
    I thought his lost to John was legit tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Naw, Marquez should have won that and the Norwood fight.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        pacman is a fighter and he boxed bradleys ears off in 10 rounds...

mayweather would beat bradley like a red headed step child, it wouldnt even

be enjoyable...

in fact during the pac fight i felt bad for tim, that he couldnt do anything..

but now i dont, tim is a dickhead and deserves that no fan cares to watch him
        When I see post like this,it makes me sad for Pac..Pac must be a shot fighter if he could not KO a hurt ankle Bradley who was SOOOOO ineffective...Come on son,your better then this...

Comment

Bradley ain't S**T

Bradley is getting what he deserves, He is a bad dude.
          GSP and Thompson boxing bailed him out of contract problems and he dissed em
          sit it out looser

Comment

Name one Black American or Black fighter on Top Rank in the last 10+ years that was promoted and flourished?? Floyd Mayweather "maybe"? IMO Floyd could have been promoted the same way they did Oscar but thats neither here nor there.

My point with Bradley is he's on a company thats documented NOT putting much effort into promoting "Black" fighters. Combined with him being feather fisted and NOTHING to market.

Not even his personal life is marketable unless you find something flattering about step-daddies. Pac is indeed PAST IT but like a guy who IMO is LONG past it, Erik Morales.... HE STILL CAN PUT A$$ES in SEATs which is something Bradley can't do.

Bradley conjures up nothing. You don't even hate him because even when he talks big, you chalk it up as "he's full of schit taking out of his a$$".

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              ........ you nuthug Martinez and only recently started nutthugging Chavez to hype him up after Martinez beats him .. oh and because everyone was claiming you were bigoted towards Mexicans.

And I've made about 3 sigs and avys for Mares and Chavez jr...

I'm biased towards Mexican fighters..... yet I'm rooting for Martinez and have been supporting him over Chavez

Okay that's 3 of your talking points right there.
              Now I'm bigoted? post a post where I've said anything racist or bigoted..

Same talking points every times hurpa durpa Margarito hurpa bigoted

Haven't seen one post fromyou that wasn't garbage or hasn't had an agenda behind it recently.
              Please the only poster on this site that says I hate Mexican fighters is one chance because I don't rock ginger. Been a fan of Chavez before he signed to fight Martinez. I'll bump the tread I made well before Martinez to prove it. Unlike you that wear your bias on your shoulders, hating on Ward or anyone else that does what the fighters you support never could.

Every single post of yours has an agenda, considered trolling or down right ******ed. But that's to b e expected if fighters you support cheat or beat up smaller guys inside & outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I had it the other way, but I could see it for john as well... i just dont see anyone not named mayweather mopping a legend up... JMM is no frickin joke ask manny pacquiao Diaz fought a lot like bradley and what happened to the baby bull? these guys just dont get it rome

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  @ my bro Bush saying Timmy would mop up JMM 7 times outta 7 and my other bro Rome signing off on that(its only right though, the prez of Team Bradley on here)....I rock out on yall posts...yall be saying that **** real ninjas wanna hear lol....but I don't see how a dude who throws that wide being able to dust off a master counter puncher like God..I mean Marquez...I can't see it my dudes...I see God, I mean MARQUEZ...running **** up the middle on Timmy....I would like to see that fight...a close fight imo with BOTH dudes having their moments...could go either way imo...tough call....but mopping the floor with the god?...nah
                  Yeah, but I'll counter that with I don't see how a dude rocked by Juan Diaz & dropped by Katsidis at lightweight is gonna **** with Timmy at 147. I just don't. You know me I don't beat around the bush & call it how I see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
                    Name one Black American or Black fighter on Top Rank in the last 10+ years that was promoted and flourished?? Floyd Mayweather "maybe"? IMO Floyd could have been promoted the same way they did Oscar but thats neither here nor there.

My point with Bradley is he's on a company thats documented NOT putting much effort into promoting "Black" fighters. Combined with him being feather fisted and NOTHING to market.

Not even his personal life is marketable unless you find something flattering about step-daddies. Pac is indeed PAST IT but like a guy who IMO is LONG past it, Erik Morales.... HE STILL CAN PUT A$$ES in SEATs which is something Bradley can't do.

Bradley conjures up nothing. You don't even hate him because even when he talks big, you chalk it up as "he's full of schit taking out of his a$$".
                    I would actually argue the opposite. I would say they've been dumping tons of money into promoting young African-American fighters and Floyd aside, it has yielded little to no results for them.

Comment

Katsidis and Diaz fight like Bradley.. they really do specially since Bradley is a knock out Artist,

Hell Marquez took massive shots from Pacquiao and Mayweather at weltereweight but Bradleys the one that's going to rock Marquez.

Jesus christ, this kid is emberrassing himself again.

he compared Katsidis to Bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X