No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Khan just got knocked out , Rios is fighting Alvarado, Broner is a lightweight, Morales is fighting Garcia, Maidana is fighting Soto Karass..

Every single figher you mentioned is unavailable, with the exception of Broner.

So No he doesn't have more options "then any other fighter in the game"
    Marquez has options. He has said he wants to defend his JWW title or eyes a WW run if no Manny fight.

He can fight Peterson, Judah, Guerrero, Berto, or Broner (highly unlikely Marquez ever goes down to 135 again though or that Broner jumps to 140).

If he doesn't get the Manny fight, I just hope he fights someone legit like one of those first 4. Peterson, regardless if he was on PED's, would still be a solid win and unification at 140 for Marquez. Judah would still be a solid win over a Top ranked JWW. Guerrero, he could probably fight him for the vacant WBC WW title once Floyd is stripped, would be a title in a 5th weight class against a Top ranked WW. Or Berto would be a solid win over a Top 10 WW as well. He has options.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 08-24-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      @ my bro Bush saying Timmy would mop up JMM 7 times outta 7 and my other bro Rome signing off on that(its only right though, the prez of Team Bradley on here)....I rock out on yall posts...yall be saying that **** real ninjas wanna hear lol....but I don't see how a dude who throws that wide being able to dust off a master counter puncher like God..I mean Marquez...I can't see it my dudes...I see God, I mean MARQUEZ...running **** up the middle on Timmy....I would like to see that fight...a close fight imo with BOTH dudes having their moments...could go either way imo...tough call....but mopping the floor with the god?...nah
      i second this

Marquez has only been mopped by one fighter (PBF) and all of his other losses are very controversial....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Khan just got knocked out , Rios is fighting Alvarado, Broner is a lightweight, Morales is fighting Garcia, Maidana is fighting Soto Karass..

Every single figher you mentioned is unavailable, with the exception of Broner.

So No he doesn't have more options "then any other fighter in the game"
        im not talking about currently bro, im talking about the overall picture within the next 6 months.... he could sign on to fight any of those guys in the next 6 months and it becomes a barn burner

Comment

i think pacman is done for the year,politics and jinky have him by the bolas.. i can see bradley vs marquez ..winner gets pacman

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Marquez has options. He has said he wants to defend his JWW title or eyes a WW run if no Manny fight.

He can fight Peterson, Judah, Guerrero, Berto, or Broner (highly unlikely Marquez ever goes down to 135 again though or that Broner jumps to 140).

If he doesn't get the Manny fight, I just hope he fights someone legit like one of those first 4. Peterson, regardless if he was on PED's, would still be a solid win and unification at 140 for Marquez. Judah would still be a solid win over a Top ranked JWW. Guerrero, he could probably fight him for the vacant WBC WW title once Floyd is stripped, would be a title in a 5th weight class against a Top ranked WW. Or Berto would be a solid win over a Top 10 WW as well. He has options.
            thank you, thats the point i was trying to make... marquez has tons of options

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Bradley dosn't have the POWER or SKILLS to beat Marquez, he has a lot of heart but that's not enough to beat Dinamita. Bradley get's severely outboxed if they ever fight.
              The same way there was noway Bradley could keep Pac off of him as well??Because Bradley has no power right..LOL..Oh god this is to much for me..BTW Marquez never does well when he has to lead..Bradley will make him do this and take him out of his element...

Comment

Horrible comparison to Hopkins situation post Trinidad and Don King. The big difference is Hopkins actually WON his fight decisively, unquestioned. Thus he THOUGHT that meant he was due equal money with Roy Jones then the P4P.

Tim Bradley is a solid fighter that does NOTHING impressive (but train well), has feather fist and uses his head.

He has utterly ZERO marketability, couldn't even sell out his home arena despite being signed to the 1st or 2nd (however you rank them) biggest promotional company around.

May sound cruel but I doubt even his extended family would PAY $100+ to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  @ my bro Bush saying Timmy would mop up JMM 7 times outta 7 and my other bro Rome signing off on that(its only right though, the prez of Team Bradley on here)....I rock out on yall posts...yall be saying that **** real ninjas wanna hear lol....but I don't see how a dude who throws that wide being able to dust off a master counter puncher like God..I mean Marquez...I can't see it my dudes...I see God, I mean MARQUEZ...running **** up the middle on Timmy....I would like to see that fight...a close fight imo with BOTH dudes having their moments...could go either way imo...tough call....but mopping the floor with the god?...nah
                  Mop the floor might be to much..But I do believe Timmy beats Marquez clearly..Bradley is one of the hardest fighters in the game to hit cleanly(don't go by Jim boom boom lamply tho)Marquez is not a hard target to hit..I just do the math ya dig...Bradley would take Marquez out of his comfort zone and make him lead..Use movement and angles on him to win a clear UD imo...

But it's just that an opinion,you know I respect yours big dog..Hopefully this fight comes off and we can make a bet...

Comment

pacman is a fighter and he boxed bradleys ears off in 10 rounds...

mayweather would beat bradley like a red headed step child, it wouldnt even

be enjoyable...

in fact during the pac fight i felt bad for tim, that he couldnt do anything..

but now i dont, tim is a dickhead and deserves that no fan cares to watch him

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                      i would like to see marquez fight someone other than manny... im tired of watching him fight tune up after tuneup just to keep scoring big paydays with manny... JMM has more fight options then any other fighter in the game....heres a short list Khan, Morales, Rios, Broner, maidana.... thats just five right off the tops of my head
                      I totally agree with this...

Comment

Working...
                      X