No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
    Timothy could never sell a PPV and the Manny decision was an abberation that fan's dismissed two weeks after the verdict.

He is stuck in more than a line as his best fighting days are passing him by and he simply awaits his payday.

True Champs stay busy Mr. Bradley.
    Pac fights twice a year.... Mayweather once..... what do you mean by that?

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
      Timothy could never sell a PPV and the Manny decision was an abberation that fan's dismissed two weeks after the verdict.

He is stuck in more than a line as his best fighting days are passing him by and he simply awaits his payday.

True Champs stay busy Mr. Bradley.
      Originally posted by I am evol View Post
      Pac fights twice a year.... Mayweather once..... what do you mean by that?
      Damn ownage!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Basically. How you gonna talk about he woulda been sparked by Amir Khan? Who the **** is Amir Khan?

Bradley's options may be slim short term but he's in a pretty good position long-term. Especially since so many people dislike him for no reason--that'll bode well for his earning power going forward.
        I totally agree....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I understand that you find it crazy that I'm not like you going all bigot & biased towards fighters sharing the shame nationality like myself. But don't make up $h1t cause you have a racial agenda. I've always believed Marquez was the best lightweight in the world. Don't be mad because he's an average sized lightweight & he's small at 140+.

Any decent welterweight not named Pacman worth his stones beat a 39 yo lightweight. That doesn't take away from his greatness. It just means that a great lightweight at most has no business fighting welterweights. You're biased racist agenda has always been disgusting if we're being honest. You defend cheaters (Margarito) & pampered protected overrated redheads (ginger), just cause you share the same race. But the good fighters like jr, Mares & Angulo you don't support. Go **** yourself dude, that is all.
          ........ you nuthug Martinez and only recently started nutthugging Chavez to hype him up after Martinez beats him .. oh and because everyone was claiming you were bigoted towards Mexicans.

And I've made about 3 sigs and avys for Mares and Chavez jr...

I'm biased towards Mexican fighters..... yet I'm rooting for Martinez and have been supporting him over Chavez

Okay that's 3 of your talking points right there.
          Now I'm bigoted? post a post where I've said anything racist or bigoted..

Same talking points every times hurpa durpa Margarito hurpa bigoted

Haven't seen one post fromyou that wasn't garbage or hasn't had an agenda behind it recently.

Comment

**** Bradley saying he wasn't 100% for the Pacman fight. IT WAS THE BIGGEST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER. It was controversial because YOU LOST, Tim. Where have all the real champs gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Great minds think a like...I agree and prey this is what happens,I want Marquez for Bradley..Been wanting to see this fight for a while now...

Maybe we're just wishful thinkers tho bro..

LMAO...
              i would like to see marquez fight someone other than manny... im tired of watching him fight tune up after tuneup just to keep scoring big paydays with manny... JMM has more fight options then any other fighter in the game....heres a short list Khan, Morales, Rios, Broner, maidana.... thats just five right off the tops of my head

Comment

@ my bro Bush saying Timmy would mop up JMM 7 times outta 7 and my other bro Rome signing off on that(its only right though, the prez of Team Bradley on here)....I rock out on yall posts...yall be saying that **** real ninjas wanna hear lol....but I don't see how a dude who throws that wide being able to dust off a master counter puncher like God..I mean Marquez...I can't see it my dudes...I see God, I mean MARQUEZ...running **** up the middle on Timmy....I would like to see that fight...a close fight imo with BOTH dudes having their moments...could go either way imo...tough call....but mopping the floor with the god?...nah

Comment

Bradley dosn't have the POWER or SKILLS to beat Marquez, he has a lot of heart but that's not enough to beat Dinamita. Bradley get's severely outboxed if they ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                    i would like to see marquez fight someone other than manny... im tired of watching him fight tune up after tuneup just to keep scoring big paydays with manny... JMM has more fight options then any other fighter in the game....heres a short list Khan, Morales, Rios, Broner, maidana.... thats just five right off the tops of my head
                    Khan just got knocked out , Rios is fighting Alvarado, Broner is a lightweight, Morales is fighting Garcia, Maidana is fighting Soto Karass..

Every single figher you mentioned is unavailable, with the exception of Broner.

So No he doesn't have more options "then any other fighter in the game"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I honest to god never want to see Bradley fight again. I don't even dislike him.

I feel 'meh' about him. Just about everyone beats him. Pacquiao UD's him, Marquez and Mayweather give him boxing lessons, Ortiz stops him, Lopez and paulie outbox him..

Only boxer i'd favor him over is Berto and that's because Berto is garbage.

just a forgettable, boring boxer

No way in hell Lopez, Malignaggi, or Ortiz beat Bradley. No way.

Mayweather and Pacquiao beat him. Bradley-Marquez, I may slightly favor Marquez, but Bradley sure has a chance to win if he fights the right fight. If he boxes Marquez with a simply jab and counters, forces Marquez to be the agressor, he can beat him. If he rushes in wildy, like he did at times against Pacquiao, Marquez will counter and pick Bradley apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X