No announcement yet.

The Cotto who fought Floyd versus the Manny who fought Bradley who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    cotto's disciplined jab that the people were talking about were all getting countered by pac's right hooks in their first fight in the first two rounds.. styles make fights, and he's just not going to be effective against manny anytime anywhere even at this point of their careers.. jmm beat pacquiao out of patience and strategical feints and counters (we saw that from a very detailed explanation from boxing fury) and i don't see being healthy, bigger and jabbing thing there that could beat pac.

cotto dont have that kind of mentality, he is someone who believes he is strong, and would put fuel to the fire.. yes he would be careful against manny the second time around, but he wont do that the whole twelve and would also love to take his chances to hurt packy and that would leave holes for pacquiao...
    cotto had tons of bad habits at that point from not having a trainer or gameplan, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      one thing people are forgetting is that Pac hasnt shown he has the punching power now hat he had against catchweight cotto. where did all his power go?
      It left with a certain demand. Coincidence??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        It left with a certain demand. Coincidence??
        Part of me thinks he was wrap stacking as well.
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-23-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

one thing people are forgetting is that Pac hasnt shown he has the punching power now hat he had against catchweight cotto. where did all his power go?
          I don't think his power has went anywhere...He knock down Mosley busted up Margarito..He just fought fighters who were smart enough to not fight to PAC strenghts his last two fights...

Comment

• oh and The Cotto Floyd fought took Random testing so Manny would have to

1-wear 10 oz gloves
            2-fight with no catchweight
            3-take-random drug testing

Comment

• Originally posted by the larryx View Post
              oh and The Cotto Floyd fought took Random testing so Manny would have to

1-wear 10 oz gloves
              2-fight with no catchweight
              3-take-random drug testing
              In other words, no fight.

Manny flat out doesn't do #3 and I can't remember the last time he fought a top opponent without #2 on that list either.

Comment

Part of me thinks he was wrap stacking as well.
                but naazim richardson was watching pac wrap his hands and he had no complaint..and mosley said that the power he felt from pac's punches were something he has never felt before..and pac did knock him down with one punch, which is something a much larger and younger and some say stronger canelo couldn't even do afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  In other words, no fight.

Manny flat out doesn't do #3 and I can't remember the last time he fought a top opponent without #2 on that list either.
                  bradley? the best 140 lber at the time and top ten p4p..and pac did agree to floyd's random drug testing. the only issue now is the money..why does people keep forgetting that pac agreed to random drug testing?
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 08-23-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    bradley? the best 140 lber at the time and top ten p4p..and pac did agree to floyd's random drug testing. the only issue now is the money..why does people keep forgetting that pac agreed to random drug testing?
                    I love how the grubby pacstains like to pretend he agreed the next day, not two years later.

Comment

• Regardless if you think Pac has the style advantage, ppl can't say that this fight wouldn't be more competitive than their last.

Comment

Working...
                      X