No announcement yet.

The Cotto who fought Floyd versus the Manny who fought Bradley who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I don't think his power has went anywhere...He knock down Mosley busted up Margarito..He just fought fighters who were smart enough to not fight to PAC strenghts his last two fights...
    dude. he caught Mosley with his feet tangled. Marg and Mosley fights was the last time we saw his power really
    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-23-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      but naazim richardson was watching pac wrap his hands and he had no complaint..and mosley said that the power he felt from pac's punches were something he has never felt before..and pac did knock him down with one punch, which is something a much larger and younger and some say stronger canelo couldn't even do afterwards.
      Mosley came for an easy check hoping to play patty cake. All we know is that pacs power has been on the decline since the Mosley fight. Didnt see much power in the Bradley fight

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        Mosley came for an easy check hoping to play patty cake. All we know is that pacs power has been on the decline since the Mosley fight. Didnt see much power in the Bradley fight
        Before Pacman/Bradley, Pacman fans: If Kendal Holt can drop Bradley Pacman will bury him.

After Pacman/Bradley: Bradley was running he wouldn't stand & trade.

Comment

dude. he caught Mosley with his feet tangled.

Mosley "That's the hardest I've ever been hit"

Comment

dude. he caught Mosley with his feet tangled. Marg and Mosley fights was the last time we saw his power really
            That's what I saw on the replay but Mosley didn't say anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Mosley "That's the hardest I've ever been hit"

Mosley looks like such a b!tch in that picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Before Pacman/Bradley, Pacman fans: If Kendal Holt can drop Bradley Pacman will bury him.

After Pacman/Bradley: Bradley was running he wouldn't stand & trade.
                Lol...Bradley traded with PAC..I've heard it all from his(PAC) butt hurt fans...

Comment

• Prety surprised to see Cotto winning on the poll. Cotto would do a little better but Pac stops him again.

Comment

• Pac dont want any of Miguel @ 54!

Cotto will make him pay! Deal with it Pac-tards

If this fight goes, there is going to be a lot of blood sheed on this forum and lots of Soldiers will be red and lost to banning! Better get those secondary accounts ready and IP proxy's etc. Its going to be W A R!

This is one, just like the Margo II is for blood! Pac, just like Margarita will pay the price!

I have been posting very little since I arrived to Bahrain in APR (darm arabs have 50% of the internet blocked!) the only way to access the site and post is thrugh a slow as hell proxy thru the office in the states! Sucks! Cant wait to get back to the Old US of A!

War Cotto!
                    Last edited by Da Boxer; 08-24-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Manny. Styles make fights.

It may be a little more competitive now, but not much. My only change is Pac by UD, not a late TKO stoppage.

Cotto is basically the same guy he was in 09', has been since he lost to Margarito in 08'. Pacquiao's last prime year was 09' to me, but he's still really good and still one of the best in the world. Pac by UD, a wide UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X