Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's 12/1 Demand: A Move To Land Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's going to happen, mark it!!

Comment

No way the fight will happen, Pac canceled his Nov fight to land a Mayweather fight. Pac showed us that he really wants the fight, now the ball is on Mayweather court, will he strike out?

remember who said the favorite boxing quote of all time.

"Who wants to see a scared coward fight"
      Last edited by djeffectz; 08-22-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Dumbest notion I've heard today. Luckily it's only 9:00 AM.
        i know, its ridiculous to think that two boxers who have no opponent can fight in december..................

Comment

This is rediculous because the date is very close to Christmas and staging a big fight around this time wouldn't generate as much as it would during the months of May or September which are more traditional dates for major fights. Besides Pacquiao is no longer in place to make demands after losing to Bradley and controversially loosing to Marquez. December 1 good for rematch date.

Comment

Floyd is too busy counting money and sleeping with Ms Jackson.
            He is not fighting this year.

He may not ever fight again.
            I haven't heard Mayweather say one word about boxing.

This fight doesn't mean **** to me anymore.
            Both Pac and May should retire and let the young guys have it.

I can't wait for matinez vs chavez......with the winner facing canelo vs cotto winner.
            That would be fun.

Comment

mayweather has had 3 years to fight pacqiaou 3, what planet is manny and his team on to think that coward is going to suddenley want to fight pacman with a 3 months headsup? he just got out of jail that dude aint gonna fight for another 5 years!

Comment

As reported on another boxing website:

1. Pacman does not want to take less than his guaranteed purse

2. Marquez is asking for more $$$ so this would mean Pacquiao would have to take less. Marquez is out

3. Bradley fight did not generate enough money the 1st time for Uncle Bob to pay Pacquiao his guaranteed purse. Bradley is out.

4. Cotto will not drop below 154 and has other options (Canelo, Martinez/Chavez winner, etc). Cotto is out

5. Date pushed back to find a viable opponent who will make enough money to give Pac his money

6. After the Bradley loss and lack of viable opponenets that $40M guarantee is not looking too bad. At this point Floyd may not be offering that much.

Oh what is a Pacman to do!!!

Comment

Well now , we need the Pac vs May jr fight

when it gets made I need to bet these points

Don't even know how so don't take advantage of me, LMAO

I am sure yall Mayweather mangs will give 10 to 1 odds

I aim to bet All my points agin all of yourins

REMEMBER ,,,I am betting on da Pac mang, da one dimensional , the one and only, the one who can't hurt nobody, who can't fight etc.......... you know mangs ,,all da S#!* dat I have heard over the past 3 or 4 years now bout Pac.

Maybe I should get more like 20 to 1 odds,,,like a dollar to a donut,,,,,,,,,,hey 100 to 1 odds.

YORE BILLION agin ALL OF MY 5 MILL

dont' be scared now

Where is Grustler
                  Wess
                  shoot,,I sorry, mang ,,,,if I try to list all yall , I would miss somebody and hurt somebodys feelings

here I am , can you take away my points ? Come git it !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                    No way the fight will happen, Pac canceled his Nov fight to land a Mayweather fight. Pac showed us that he really wants the fight, now the ball is on Mayweather court, will he strike out?

remember who said the favorite boxing quote of all time.

"Who wants to see a scared coward fight"
                    how do you know why manny moved off the November date and why does his move mean the ball is in floyd's court? I mean how do you reach conclusions like this with no facts or evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                      As reported on another boxing website:

1. Pacman does not want to take less than his guaranteed purse

2. Marquez is asking for more $$$ so this would mean Pacquiao would have to take less. Marquez is out

3. Bradley fight did not generate enough money the 1st time for Uncle Bob to pay Pacquiao his guaranteed purse. Bradley is out.

4. Cotto will not drop below 154 and has other options (Canelo, Martinez/Chavez winner, etc). Cotto is out

5. Date pushed back to find a viable opponent who will make enough money to give Pac his money

6. After the Bradley loss and lack of viable opponenets that $40M guarantee is not looking too bad. At this point Floyd may not be offering that much.

Oh what is a Pacman to do!!!
                      That $40 mil guarantee is looking pretty good right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X