Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's 12/1 Demand: A Move To Land Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbest notion I've heard today. Luckily it's only 9:00 AM.

Comment

I agree that this fight had lossed a lotta hype due to the bs politics. It would still be a mega fight but not the same mega fight from a year or two years ago which is sad!! I would say the ppv buys now would be 2-3 mil. A year or two years ago , I really believed it could've cracked 4 mil! I know a lot of the regular boxing fans have been turned off by the bs they put us through! But if this **** ever happens, I'd still watch nonetheless !!!

Comment

let old bob know who's boss. get it done manny.

Comment

all those weak excuses. cut eye,fake outdoor stadium,and a 50-50 split.now coming off a loss to bradley. now pacquiao wants to fight. that $40 million guarantee is down to $30 million and could decrease even more now that he is desperate. pacquiao should've taken the fight instead of marquez and bradley.

Comment

pacquiao allowed arum to stay in his ear to long.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I wonder if Floyd will need yet another warm up fight after his stint in the joint.

Or maybe he not thinking about boxing at the moment and looking to take another year out of the game.

He might attack Shantel so pending court dates and prison term could disrupt the fight.

He might accuse Pacquiao of having his chromosomes genetically modified and require extensive test just to be sure.

Or maybe he go back to the old one Pacquiao has lost 4 time and has been knocked out twice, I'm taking on a real champ in Robert Guerrero.

It could even be I want 100% of the PPV money and you can just get a flat fee of $40m or 70/30 and I'm not budging.

I won't deal with Bob Arum

I'm the 154lbs champ Pacquiao has to come up to face me.

Which one of these excuses will Floyd use?
              there will be no excuses because arum wants pacquiao vs cotto.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao wants no parts of Floyd Mayweather. If $40 million wouldn't do it, then what will?

Comment

...........yawn

Comment

I don't think the fight with mayweather is going to happen anytime soon first mayweather isn't giving 50/50 of the purse and why should he? Floyd is undefeated he destroyed the man who gave pacquiao all the problems in the world and in many eyes beat manny the last time.

Comment

All of these are all speculations. Let's wait I think there's a chance Pacquiao vs Mayweather will finally happen come this December.

Comment

Working...
                      X