Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's 12/1 Demand: A Move To Land Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I wouldnt mind a Floyd vs Pac fight at 54, because both of them will come in at the same weight. Remember Pac always lies about his weight, but was exposed when he fought Bradley, he came in the same as Floyd did against Cotto. 150. They can fight at 54(so it would be official) and they both will come in under 152. No reason to fight at a cw of 150 because the cw would make the fight look bad.

Pacquiao says he can't fight at 154lb, (jumping up 10 weights already is quite a lot) Floyd says the fight has to be at 154lbs.

Why doesn't this surprise me.

Comment

Isn't Cotto fighting on that date?

Comment

It won't happen. Pac will fight in Dec then the so called April date will be called off due to a cut or something and Mayweather will say he's fighting April end of. So we will have all this again late next year!

Comment

Guess Pac needed that extra month for his horrible cut to heal.

/sarcasm.

Comment

I hope he grows some balls and demand this fight or a release from his contract with Arum, He really is in a no-win situation against JMM (Difficult fight for him as alway) and Bradley (Who would probably be more confident in a rematch), So yes i hope he goes and demand Mayweather, only problem for the fans is the fight has lost a lot of hype.

Comment

Let's be real, neither fighter or Arum wants the fight, if they did it would have happened.

Comment

Not going to happen this year and not going to happen if the fight is at 154.
                Maybe they can do cw at 150.

Comment

I think there's going to be Cotto rematch because Cotto planning to fight on that month.

Comment

Who cares now!

This fight has had more drama than a little bit! All the excitement and anxiousness I had years ago has dwindled! I CAN CARE LESS NOW! Even if they do meet now it won't be the same MEGA fight it would have been years ago! The powers that be ruined this wonderful event for us, but at some point you have to blame the fighters! I'm not interested anymore. I'D STILL WATCH IT RELIGIOUSLY!!! BUT, chavez vs martinez is all I'm looking forward to! At the end of the day, WE WERE THE LOSERS! The fans lost out because of politics and pre-madonnaism!!!

Comment

Pacquiao needs a quality win to actually deserve this fight in my opinion. He's 0-2 in his last two outings, not worthy of meeting or dictating terms with the P4P best in the sport. Not unless he's willing to take short money.

Comment

Working...
                      X