Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's 12/1 Demand: A Move To Land Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this turned into another fl0mo p@ctard thread i see

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      bob and floyd need to stop bull****tin and make this happen already..no more building staduim or demanding 100% of the ppv sales and all that BS
      Manny fights who he wants , and if REALLY wanted Floyd he would have got that , the line " its up to my promoter " is a public relations throw away statement , Manny is is the one to decide who he fights you better believe that !

Comment

• yawnnnnnnnnnn
        Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 08-22-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny fights who he wants , and if REALLY wanted Floyd he would have got that , the line " its up to my promoter " is a public relations throw away statement , Manny is is the one to decide who he fights you better believe that !
          Floyd said the same thing in a video about himself.

Comment

• Pac is doing the right thing -- he just wants to "cash out bigtime" before he retires.

If he fights anybody else and loses, he will have absolutely no leverage with Floyd. Even Pac fans would lose interest in the fight. It's now or never.

Besides, I don't think Pac will look good against any of those other guys, and he could lose another decision. Controversial or not, another loss would severely diminish Pac in the eyes of the boxing public. At that point, even Pac will finally realize that Floyd would KO' him inside of 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by the larryx View Post
              So this turned into another fl0mo p@ctard thread i see
              heres one of the leader of the group.. glad u can join.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Controversial or not, another loss would severely diminish Pac in the eyes of the boxing public. At that point, even Pac will finally realize that Floyd would KO' him inside of 5.
                I don't believe Pac sees Floyd stopping him but he probably knows a loss means no May fight and if he is going to lose, it is better at a higher tag against Mayweather. And if he wins, the world is his Oyster. He needs to demand the May fight.
                Last edited by richardt; 08-22-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  yall heard it here first. manny is his own boss!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Floyd said the same thing in a video about himself.
                    Yep and Manny refuses so that the end of all Floyd can do , Manny needs to step up !

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Floyd got scared.

First time I heard of the drug testing demand was from a local Detroit news. The focus of the news was not about Pac using drugs. It was about Floyd's reluctance to fight Paq. Even now, after three years, you won't hear anything from the US mainstream media accusing Pacman of doping. Today, the fight has lost its appeal. NObody cares anymore.

At the time I was like, "Man, is that how impressed Floyd is of Manny?"
                      Most people reacted the same way. It was automatic and instinctive. It's unprecedented to most people. They've never seen anything like it in the history of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X