Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some weaknesses of the Mayweather jr style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    wrong .... it was about his style of fighting and if that style has weaknesses ..... names were introduced as part of the thread later on .... but I guess that you didn't pick up on that ....
    No I didn't. Debate over, you win.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      It's always some kind of weirdo outlook. What are some of Floyds weaknesses? That's all posters want to know. You always speak of Floyd with Pacquiao overtones. Yeah I know, I know...nobody mentioned Pacquiao, lmao. Weaknesses please!

The poster who responded to one of my posts brought up Canelo and Manny NOT ME!!! You should at the very least keep track before you shoot off your posts ...

Comment

Demps, come on...early in his career. That ESPN fight?
        Didn't you bring up Manny's early losses in another thread? .... but someone brings up a close fight for Floyd and you go on with your built in self-defense mechanism .... lol!

Comment

Avoiding a jab, other than that nothing until age catches up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigflip55 View Post
            Zab Judah???
            Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            Judah did a pretty good job with it
            Seriously what happened when Zab faced the best right handed fighters he fought~ the holes in his game got exploited big time.

The shoulder roll, philly shell or whatever you want to call it is most effective when facing a guy using the same stance, it can still be used and be fairly effective in spots against someone from the opposite stance but there are major holes that will get exploited if it is used too much.

Which is why Floyd doesn't use it all that much against lefties~

Comment

Didn't you bring up Manny's early losses in another thread? .... but someone brings up a close fight for Floyd and you go on with your built in self-defense mechanism .... lol!
              Floyds fans have truly butthurt you, lmao. You need a shrink.

Comment

Demps, come on...early in his career. That ESPN fight?
                I know. I'm one of the biggest Floyd fans on here but I just clarified. Anyways like irondan said. Every fighter has fights like that early in their career sooner or later and its true.

Comment

Floyds fans have truly butthurt you, lmao. You need a shrink.
                  Nope .... I even said something nice about your hero ..... "Floyd has the edge over Manny" .... meaning, he would be the favorite going into that fight ..... yet you somehow found something bad to say about my post ..... but as usual, you were incorrect because, like I said before, the poster brought up Manny.

Taking a line that your hero likes to use .... Like I said before, you bud in with your comments without realizing what was the discussion and you then think that you are right. Or am I giving you more credit than you deserve? Which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    I know. I'm one of the biggest Floyd fans on here but I just clarified. Anyways like irondan said. Every fighter has fights like that early in their career sooner or later and its true.
                    I hear ya, but Dempseys...it was a 4 round fight, Floyds second or third fight, and Floyd won a ud lol.
                    Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 08-18-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Nope .... I even said something nice about your hero ..... "Floyd has the edge over Manny" .... meaning, he would be the favorite going into that fight ..... yet you somehow found something bad to say about my post ..... but as usual, you were incorrect because, like I said before, the poster brought up Manny.

Taking a line that your hero likes to use .... Like I said before, you bud in with your comments without realizing what was the discussion and you then think that you are right. Or am I giving you more credit than you deserve? Which one is it?
                      My hero, lmao. You truly are bothered by Mayweathers fans. All I want to see are a list of Floyds weaknesses. Many posters here gave phony off topic answers that didn't even make sense...with the underlined thought of one upping Floyds fans rather than just listing his weaknesses.

Comment

Working...
                      X