Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins, Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Marquez?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    What you stated was not my logic. I just find it utterly ridiculous how you "can't support a racist" or whatever you said, yet support a cheater and could have literally ruined another fighter's life.
    But he isn't racist, so its irrelevant

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    cheaters are worse than racist if ur a boxing fan. that hoes without saying. every boxer is entitled to their beliefs and their world view. but not every boxer cheats and none are entitled to cheat. the fact that u seem to think racism is somehow worse for a boxer than cheating is very puzzling.
    I would take this post more seriously if you weren't notorious for excusing the racism of your favorite fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      No i thought the thread starter gave those 4 names as he thinks the quartet are the candidate for being the best of this era. If that is the case, i dont think Floyd quite is in the top 4, he is borderline.
      I thought MOrales and JC deserved a mention above Floyd, and thats why i made no mention of FLoyd even if the thread starter did.
      No, if you could read he just asks what order you rank them.

You being the idiot you are, of course missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

On ignore you go.

Comment

I would take this post more seriously if you weren't notorious for excusing the racism of your favorite fighters..
          ha. now find a post where I excused it. go. don't lie on me to run away from the truth.

Comment

ha. now find a post where I excused it. go. don't lie on me to run away from the truth.
            I just put the dude on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

On ignore you go.
              ....I won't miss conversing with you....and your Racist = Cheaters logic

Weren't you avoiding my posts? Its best if you continue. I don't want to get ****** in to the same debates we've had a thousand times.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Didn't he say "He's slid down on most people ATG lists since 2003" meaning he was higher on most peoples lists but now he's lower?

Deadlikeme needs to confirm
                Ok here is what I'm trying to say. Nowadays from casuals, new fans, and even ESPN and other pseudo-credible boxing sources BHop gets all this love and is referred to as a legend. But a little over ten years ago all the promoters hated him (I'm sure most of them still do), ESPN hated him, etc... But his middleweight run was voted something like 4th greatest achievement in boxing history in 2000 by Ring.

My personal feeling is he got more plaudits and whatnot for his success during his normal career, whereas he has become this almost revered figure nowadays, but none of his decades accomplishments get mentioned all we hear about is oldest champion (which isn't that great of an accomplishment IMO).

I think people forgot how hated BHop was before Floyd replaced him as official outspoken African American boxer.

Comment

Morales is greater than Mayweather. Morales best win is greater than Mayweathers best win and Morales was in greater fights.

A real lst would look like this

Pacquiao
                  Morales
                  Mayweather
                  Marquez

In terms of skills

Mayweather
                  Marquez
                  Morales
                  Pacquiao

In terms of heart

Marquez
                  Pacquiao/Morales
                  Mayweather

In terms of fame

Mayweather
                  Pacquiao
                  Morales
                  Marquez

Interms of defense

Mayweather
                  Marquez(young/prime)
                  Morales
                  Pacquiao

Interms of offense

Pacquiao
                  Morales
                  Marquez
                  Mayweather

Interms of Combination punching

Marquez
                  Morales is not greater than Floyd......just no.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    No i thought the thread starter gave those 4 names as he thinks the quartet are the candidate for being the best of this era. If that is the case, i dont think Floyd quite is in the top 4, he is borderline.
                    I thought MOrales and JC deserved a mention above Floyd, and thats why i made no mention of FLoyd even if the thread starter did.
                    What do you have against Floyd mayweather ?

Comment

Hopkins gets top spot because of the title defenses at 160
                      Pacquiao more titles and more fights
                      Mayweather very inactive at 147
                      Marquez is good but he isn't on the level of Marco Antonio Barrera or Erik Morales, his only career defining fights are his loss to Floyd Mayweather and him crying robbery three times against Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X