Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins, Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Marquez?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Not sure Marquez should be included on this list.
    He does stand out as the weakest link on this list. Had he gotten the nod against Pac 1 or 2 times, that wouldn't be the case IMO. You?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Mayweather
      Pacquiao
      Hopkins
      Marquez

I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't really been any hatred spewed in this thread yet. This i NSB, right? I guess I'll just have to wait. Surely someone will come in and say Mayweather is a faggot duck, Pac eats dogs and cheats on his wife, Hops is an old pussy who fought little guys and Marquez drinks his own piss, at some point....
      So, would it be safe to say that it started with you??

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        He does stand out as the weakest link on this list. Had he gotten the nod against Pac 1 or 2 times, that wouldn't be the case IMO. You?
        Umm depends, I think. Things would be a lot different if he got those decisions - and maybe he would've fought different opponents after too, IDK.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Not sure Marquez should be included on this list.
          WOW!!! ^^^

Are you serious??? WOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by julian25 View Post
            WTF?? I feel dumber for having read this. That was 30 seconds of my life gone for no good reason.

My order is

HOP
            JMM
            PAC-FMJ tie for cherry picking through their careers and also both losing yet getting the win where it was not earned. There is more honor in having a "L" on your record than a gift from the boxing mafia.
            OK? I post my opinion and you post yours, this is how a Thread and a Forum works...PEOPLE POST THEIR OPINIONS!

I am not hear to try and convince you my Ranking is the way it should be, that is MY OPINION...stop getting all sensitive and emotional over other peoples opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              The Manny that ****d Cotto, disfigured Margarito's face, and walked through Hatton like he was construction paper walks through Floyd during that same time period. Walks through him. He would have been sent to the penitentiary for what he would have done to him.
              145, 151 and 140. Marquez is the sole reason why Floyd would've always beat Pacquiaos ass, lmao.

Comment

1.Floyd
                2.Hopkins
                3.Marquez
                4.manny

Comment

Hopkins
                  mayweather
                  Pacquaio
                  Marquez.

Comment

1.B-Hop -->can fight many styles without to many problems. has done the most.oldest champ ever, middle weight king. one dirty as sneaky fighter

2.Floyd-->can fight many styles without to many problems beats Manny gets close to B-Hop undefeated fighter for what it's worth. Seems to be playing it safe so far aan opportunist just like Manny meh

3.Marquez-->can fight many styles without to many problems took the so called p4p king to school goes up in weigth good for an old fart gets rob. One of oldest mexican fighter to be fighting at the top. The king of 135bl. figthing bums unlike Manny at least they are coming off wins and that didnt help him go above Floyd and JMM geting beat by him too

4.Manny--> king of brawlers in this era has a iron chin and thats about it not to great figthing boxers. thats why he is number 4 and then Pac figthing guys off of bad losses doesnt help him rank higher then JMM. sorry not even jumping up in weigth helps him out if he would have at least beat one guy with a pulse he would have been above JMM
                    Last edited by solo20; 08-14-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

1. Manny Pacquiao
                      2. Floyd Mayweather
                      3. Bernard Hopkins
                      4. Juan Manuel Marquez

the first 3 are really close though so i wouldnt argue with people not agreeing about my order.

Comment

Working...
                      X