Comments Thread For: Beltran Feels Pacquiao Will Select Fourth Marquez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    No he didn't.

No he won't, they said that for the 3rd fight.
    Hey I'm just saying, three times and he lost everytime, it's kinda time to
    Move on to something else

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
      JMM lost only twice. Also, Pac is the one that is looking for a 4th fight too. JMM is looking to get paid before he retires. Bob and Pac are looking to fight anyone but Mayweather, even if its another Cotto fight at a CW.

Bob's not ready to make the Mayweather fight just yet. He's milking Manny as much as he can vs in house fighters before Pac's last fight which will be vs Floyd.

Comment

Beltran? I thought it was about the guy who beat Lundy. Never mind.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Marquez is always a nail biter.. a see saw battle between two of the finest boxers of our era. Although many feel there is still unfinished business between the two, I'm not in favor for a 4th bout. and I am sure some will agree.

Now as much as I would like to see Cotto get a shot at redemption, I think Pacquaio should Face Bradley and convincingly defeat him this time. just my thoughts. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
            Pacquiao vs Marquez is always a nail biter.. a see saw battle between two of the finest boxers of our era. Although many feel there is still unfinished business between the two, I'm not in favor for a 4th bout. and I am sure some will agree.

Now as much as I would like to see Cotto get a shot at redemption, I think Pacquaio should Face Bradley and convincingly defeat him this time. just my thoughts. :-)
            I agree about the 4th Marquez fight. But still there's nothing else to prove for both fighters. It's just a money grab at this point with similar results, or else the excuses will fly high.

I don't think Pacquiao should fight Bradley. He broke the man physically and mentally. Bradley's on moodswings now. Cotto's career ends if the fight's above 147 due to more accumulative punishment from better punch resistance (i.e., Margarito).

I'd rather have Pacquiao fight fresh and competitive foes. But who else is there, realistically (someone credible who can make welterweight, not a fighter under Haymon or Golden Boy)?
            Last edited by spoonwars; 08-07-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

GET the RIGHT man on the JOB, NO RUNNING & NO TRASH TALKING

It really doesn't concerns me who he(PAC) faces next, BUT what really matters is does the next OPPONENT will really be a TRUE WARRIOR????? ...common it's easy to TRASH-TALK with big mouths....LOL!!! ...recently BRADLEY said prior to their FIGHT, he(BRADLEY) said, "I WILL Fight very AGGRESSIVE and TOE to TOE and HEAD ON, like no other fighter has ever done and ENCOUNTERED by him(PAC) and NOT only that I will SHOCKED the WORLD???? ..LOL!..LOL! ..and it TURNS out the JUDGES SHOCKED the WORLD.LOL!.LOL!.LOL!!!hahahahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                Tell that to your idol. If he felt he won 3 times why fight him a 4th? Is he doing it to please the fans and and shut Marquez up (if that's the case he should man up and shut Mayweather up too) or is it cause deep inside he knows he lost all 3?

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                  Tell that to your idol. If he felt he won 3 times why fight him a 4th? Is he doing it to please the fans and and shut Marquez up (if that's the case he should man up and shut Mayweather up too) or is it cause deep inside he knows he lost all 3?
                  Yup! He knows he lost all 3....

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    I like your made up statistics.
                    Stop reading here, don't worry kiddo I'm not bashing your God father, I'm simply stating that in any sports forum, casual fans will invade your thread and say that Mayweather is ducking Pac. The way Bob Arum has controlled what the media has said has paved the way for how the fans think. NFL, NBA, or even general sports forums, 90% of people think Floyd is ducking Pac regardless of the truth, that only us hardcore boxing fans know of.

Comment

Have had enough of Arum and his bullshiet. Force feeds us fight nobody fuikn cares about.what a fourth snore fest with jmm,please would u just retire ya greedy ass man. Money May or keep steppin!

Comment

Working...
                      X