Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Deontay Wilder Fan Club~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long standing fan and that was a proper KO. The left hook killed Scott - and the straight connected to the temple. His legs went - clearly.

Wilder is a beast!

Comment

• Chisora went 6 rounds with Scott last year. It was really impressive for Wilder to finish him in one.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I actually thought Scott would give him some rounds.
        Like I said it is tough to get a guy like him rounds, because you don't want to get him beat and break his confidence but how much does he get out of crushing dudes. For a while it wasn't a big deal because he was so green that just the work in the gym was huge for him and he has looked better and more professional each time out so that was obviously big for him.

Comment

• I will say though the way to beat Wilder is not give him time and space, you let him fire from his range you are not going to last unless you can beat him at that game and given his attributes that is a tough pull.

If you crowd him though you stand a much better chance, still that is no easy task because that involves actually getting in, and if you can't take his fire you will not make it to where you need to be.

Arreola I still think is a very tough fight for him, outside the champ he is the guy I think could derail him.

Comment

• Fight is a week out, who is on board~

It could be a sweet Caribbean Cruise or it could be the voyage of the Titanic but it will be marked who rolled before and who rolled after.

Good luck Deontay!

Comment

• BOMBBBB SQUAAAAD!

Comment

• Bomb Squad!!!!!

Comment

• BOOOOOMB squuuuuaddddd!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I understand certain concerns about him, and he hasn't beaten anyone worth talking about. It is risky as I know this could come back to haunt me and I don't normally take a risk like this especially with a green prospect but Wilder has grown on me and become one of my favorite prospects.

I see progress with him both in his body he has filled out greatly and even how he fights in the ring as he looks like a real fighter now. He still has a ways to go but those changes prove he has a proper work ethic plus a desire to listen and improve. I also like the fact that he hurts dudes with one shot, I miss that from heavyweight boxing.

I don't want to hear garbage about him here so stay the hell out if that is what you are trying to spout, valid criticism I will accept because has a long way to go and who knows if he ever maximizes his abilities. I really jsut want to see who is positive on him at this early stage.

So let's hear it who is fan and willing to jump on the bandwagon early.
                    Deontay Wilder full fights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvZ...pQuw8lyPKbHyhV

Comment

• BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMBBBBBB SSSSQQQQQUUUUUUUUAAAAADDDDDD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X