Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward v Dawson RBR/Pre/Post fight discussion master thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be an incredibly boring fight with clinching and all around boringness.

I hope Dawson wins though, it will end in a UD.

Comment

Like most, I believe Ward will win but I am rooting for Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
        This will be an incredibly boring fight with clinching and all around boringness.

I hope Dawson wins though, it will end in a UD.
        You could always not watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          You could always not watch it.
          That's exactly what I plan on doing, if the undercard is good I might.

Comment

What kinda boxing fan are you?

Anyways, Bad Chad Dawson has it. He's going to keep Ward at the end of his jab all night.

And I'll be in Oakland watching it live.

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

LOL @ whoever isn't going to watch this fight.

Sign off.

Comment

I'm expecting Ward to win because he has that 1 thing that cannot be thought. He adjust as the fight progresses & he does whatever he has to to win.

However I wouldn't be too surprised if Dawson wins because he is the superior talented of the 2. Not my much, but he does posses a tad more talent. He simply doesn't have that heart that Ward does.

Comment

hard for me to pick against Ward right now...i've got him on points

Comment

Its in jOakland. Dawson, who normally weighs 185 come fightnight, will be drained at 168. Its an uphill battle.

I would have felt much better if the fight was in neutral territory and at a catchweight. Its mindboggling that Dawson left everything on the negotiating table. Hopefully he gets paid because there's no way he'll win.

Comment

Working...
                      X