No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Tells Tim Bradley To Ignore Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
    agree wess, its cashout time for uncle bob... i see that exact scenario taking place... I actually think JMM is next then floyd... I think floyd will fight berto next prolly in december and have all his new minions (dirrell, gamboa and caballero all on the undercard....
    Why would Floyd fight his own guy? His roster is not that big to be having in house fights bro. He's signing these guys to build them up. Probably not Caballero and Judah since they're a little older but yea.
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Sergio said that he thought Manny beat Bradley (just like he thought Marquez beat Manny.)

He seems like a pretty fair individual in my opinion.
    Yea, at least he's being honest here.

Only way Pacquiao loses to Bradley in a rematch is via 2nd robbery, so Idk what you talking about Wess. He could very well lose to Marquez or Floyd but Arum wouldn't allow him to lose to Marquez before a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Mayweather didn't suggest a catchweight, he said health come first. If it was Bradley you can bet your life that Floyd would have been willing to die in the ring to face him.
      It's a Health Preservation thing....FRAUD has always regretted,
      Not becoming a Figure Skater, but (Pipe in Hand) Sr., said it's
      BOXING, and FRAUD, has never forgiven him....

Comment

Tell 'em, Sergio.

Comment

Yeah Sergio, tell him to ignore the same critics that thought you won the first Williams fight. Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            It's a Health Preservation thing....FRAUD has always regretted,
            Not becoming a Figure Skater, but (Pipe in Hand) Sr., said it's
            BOXING, and FRAUD, has never forgiven him....
            Skating wouldn't have work for Floyd anyway. Sure he can skate smoothly but he wouldn't have dare to do a triple axle...health come first and he could fall and break his ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
              Didn't Martinez also call out Mayweather and Mayweather suggested a catchweight? What happened to that?
              He said it could be possible.........then he fought Cotto at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                Yeah Sergio, tell him to ignore the same critics that thought you won the first Williams fight. Idiot!
                Maybe Martinez can explain why he didn't tell everyone to ignore the critics who said he won the PW fight.

Comment

How come Martinez didn't tell the critics who said he beat PW that they dont have strong hearts like he is saying now??? Martinez's IQ outside the ropes is questionable after he said that. Oh, I get it, those critics are his BFF.
                  Last edited by richardt; 08-01-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Anyone still remember when Pac challenged Sergio to a 150 lb CW fight?
                    I think Sergio is still pissed that Pac ran faster from him than he did when Mosley begged Pac for a fight (from 141-147) when he was the #1 WW in the world.
                    Sergio wanted Floyd, but Floyd wants none of Sergio. What's the difference?

If Pac rematches Bradley, fights JMM for a 4th time and then fights Floyd I can see him never winning a fight again. Bob's cashing out!
                    Doesn't make any sense. I thought Arum would make 10 times as much money in a Floyd/Paq fight. And here you are worshipers of Floyd are saying he's avoiding Floyd. Even a ten year old kid would see you as a brainless person.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                      Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Maybe Martinez can explain why he didn't tell everyone to ignore the critics who said he won the PW fight.
                      Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      How come Martinez didn't tell the critics who said he beat PW that they dont have strong hearts like he is saying now??? Martinez's IQ outside the ropes is questionable after he said that. Oh, I get it, those critics are his BFF.
                      I guess neither of you have the mental capacity to see that he also stated he believed Pacman won the fight, just like the same critics do. Did you misread that Part. Or are ya'll just too damn dumb to recognize it??

Comment

Working...
                      X