No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Tells Tim Bradley To Ignore Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    This doesn't have anything to do with him. he gave Bradley some advice, which he has the creds to do & he also said that he felt Pacman won. Totally unbiased assessment.
    Bull*****. You CLEARLY did not read the part about how he insulted the critics.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Bull*****. You CLEARLY did not read the part about how he insulted the critics.
      For the last time, how did it Backfire??

Comment

Critics to Martinez: "I thought you beat Williams". Martinez "yes I did, thank you". Critics: "I thought Pac beat Bradley". Martinez: "Critics don't have strong hearts, ignore them". DO YOU SEE THE HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to be BRAIN DEAD not to see it!!!
        Last edited by richardt; 08-01-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Martinez said "Critics don't have a life, they don't have strong hearts". Don't remember him saying that when they said they thought Williams lost to him!!!!!! If it suits his agenda, critics are right, if not, they don't have a life and don't have strong hearts! It doesn't get any clearer than that!

Comment

An article writer asked Martinez "Will you go up to 168?". Martinez said "No, I don't have a big enough frame". "But I will fight former Flyweight in Pac and former Junior Lightweight Mayweather". See the hypocrisy!!!!!!!

Comment

Critics to Martinez: "I thought you beat Williams". Martinez "yes I did". Critics: "I thought Pac beat Bradley". Martinez: "Critics don't have strong hearts, ignore them". DO YOU SEE THE HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to be BRAIN DEAD not to see it!!!
              So now you think fighters should condone self doubt? lol

Just an example of how it REALLY works. In the Olympic training camps, when the athletes show ANY self doubt they are punished by a physical activity i.e. push ups.

Winners dont go around saying they're losers. They consistently program their mind to think otherwise.

You may think calling yourself a loser is ok, but to all of us who know you're a loser will continue to encourage you to be better than that..

You should get your mind right, like athletes do. Like winners do.

Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                So now you think fighters should condone self doubt? lol
                No, they should not be hypocrites......SIMPLE! MANY of the same people that thought Pac won also thought Williams lost to Martinez, so he is insulting them by saying they don't have a life and don't have strong hearts, the ones that thought he beat Williams??!! He didn't tell them that at the time! HYPOCRISY! Two-faced!

Comment

No, they should not be hypocrites......SIMPLE! MANY of the same people that thought Pac won also thought Williams lost to Martinez, so he is insulting them by saying they don't have a life and don't have strong hearts, the ones that thought he beat Williams??!! He didn't tell them that at the time! HYPOCRISY! Two-faced!
                  2 different fights, 2 different topics... but 1 point still remains... Athletes do not practice self doubt which is what you are attempting to say Martinez should do.

Comment

It is clear to me that he is referring to negative critics. He probably calls positive critics fans......I don't think he is using the word in the purest form.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      2 different fights, 2 different topics... but 1 point still remains... Athletes do not practice self doubt which is what you are attempting to say Martinez should do.
                      False. Only one fighter mentions self preservation.

Comment

Working...
                      X