No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Tells Tim Bradley To Ignore Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Tells Tim Bradley To Ignore Critics

On June 9th, Manny Pacquiao produced what looked to be a winning performance against undefeated Timothy Bradley inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Looking to make the fourth successful defense of his WBO welterweight bauble, Pacquiao’s early advantages in speed and power were evident, and despite a late stand from Bradley, the Filipino icon overwhelmingly swayed the public and the boxing media in his favor after twelve rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anyone still remember when Pac challenged Sergio to a 150 lb CW fight?
    I think Sergio is still pissed that Pac ran faster from him than he did when Mosley begged Pac for a fight (from 141-147) when he was the #1 WW in the world.

If Pac rematches Bradley, fights JMM for a 4th time and then fights Floyd I can see him never winning a fight again. Bob's cashing out!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I think Sergio is still pissed that Pac ran faster from him than he did when Mosley begged Pac for a fight (from 141-147) when he was the #1 WW in the world.

If Pac rematches Bradley, fights JMM for a 4th time and then fights Floyd I can see him never winning a fight again. Bob's cashing out!
      agree wess, its cashout time for uncle bob... i see that exact scenario taking place... I actually think JMM is next then floyd... I think floyd will fight berto next prolly in december and have all his new minions (dirrell, gamboa and caballero all on the undercard....

Comment

Didn't Martinez also call out Mayweather and Mayweather suggested a catchweight? What happened to that?

Comment

good advice that is all you can do really

go out his next match and put on a strong performance

Comment

Yea we still remember when PAC fought at 106 pounds.

Comment

Martinez criticizes and then he bashes criticizers. He mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
                Didn't Martinez also call out Mayweather and Mayweather suggested a catchweight? What happened to that?
                Mayweather didn't suggest a catchweight, he said health come first. If it was Bradley you can bet your life that Floyd would have been willing to die in the ring to face him.

Comment

Great!now sergio has a man crush on bradley! and using pacq name for ratings!! lmbo

Comment

Sergio said that he thought Manny beat Bradley (just like he thought Marquez beat Manny.)

He seems like a pretty fair individual in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X