No announcement yet.

Why So Much Hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Damn, I was expecting good angle or some $h!t. But this is what you came up with?? A young contender turning down the division kingpin??

Can you name me anytime I've complained about a young contender fighting a division kingpin before. Furthermore wasn't Mikey slated to fight El Pelenchin??

C'mon bro, you can do better than that.
    Just asking! I would think this would outrage you.

Comment

• A lot of them hate anyone that's affiliated with Freddie Roach. For instance I've seen a lot of fanboys that hate the trio; Pac, JCC Jr, and Khan altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Just asking! I would think this would outrage you.
        That's fine.......so are you gonna name me any other time I've complained about a contender ducking a division kingpin early in his career though??

Comment

• great post TS. lovely post

fantastic thread

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Like you said, it's a temporary installation to keep people from passing the road. No matter what, people would wonder why you setup such roadblock for the first time and only on one particular person. You can't change what people think. It's funny that Mayweahter used to say, "All roads lead to Mayweahter". Right. Fighters who have chances of beating him are not allowed to pass thru that road. Lol.

World knows the roadblock Floyd threw was already removed by Paq and it's been three years. What did Floyd do? Throw another roadblock.
            So far Manny is the only one who hasn't fought Floyd because of this "roadblock". So it isn't a "roadblock" it is a "drugblock" and who would this "drugblock" block? Manny Pacquiao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Cant tell if you are trolling or not
              Nope. That's my honest assessment--he'll be a journeyman in a couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Easy chief, just a simple question. In fact when I joined boxing scene I myself was a very huge Pacman fan. So I know how it goes being fooled by that little truck & believing the lie.

But Khan was slated to fight Floyd in december if he beat Garcia. At least Ortiz went to 147 & beat the #2 rated fighter there. Khan, not so much. Which is why I asked about him specifically.
                Sorry man. Am a tough guy and didn't mean to come at you hard

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Nope. That's my honest assessment--he'll be a journeyman in a couple of years.
                  I'm sure he won't go as far down as Roy Jones status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    I'm sure he won't go as far down as Roy Jones status.
                    He'd have to get to Roy Jones status first. Too late for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      He'd have to get to Roy Jones status first. Too late for that.
                      Overrated? Yea according to some of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X