No announcement yet.

Why So Much Hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    A roadblock is a temporary installation set up to control or block traffic along a road. requesting both fighters be subjected to OSDT isn't a roadblock.

Refusing to accept OSDT because your feelings are hurt over being accussed of PED use, then allegedly accepting them 6 months later, thats closer to the definiton of a roadblock.
    Like you said, it's a temporary installation to keep people from passing the road. No matter what, people would wonder why you setup such roadblock for the first time and only on one particular person. You can't change what people think. It's funny that Mayweahter used to say, "All roads lead to Mayweahter". Right. Fighters who have chances of beating him are not allowed to pass thru that road. Lol.

World knows the roadblock Floyd threw was already removed by Paq and it's been three years. What did Floyd do? Throw another roadblock.

Comment

According to Broner fans being hated makes you a star lol.

And I laugh at people hating Khan, he's everything people
      Want in a boxer, fights the best ducks no one and wants to unify all belts in his weight class. Shows loads of heart and Is always in exciting fights his vulnerability makes him fascinating to watch.

We need more fighters like him. A young guy fighting the best and not bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        According to Broner fans being hated makes you a star lol.

And I laugh at people hating Khan, he's everything people
        Want in a boxer, fights the best ducks no one and wants to unify all belts in his weight class. Shows loads of heart and Is always in exciting fights his vulnerability makes him fascinating to watch.

We need more fighters like him. A young guy fighting the best and not bums.
        I agree with all of this. I will always tune in for a Khan vs someone with pop. Amir VS Danny was freaking great to watch

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Like you said, it's a temporary installation to keep people from passing the road. No matter what, people would wonder why you setup such roadblock for the first time and only on one particular person. You can't change what people think. It's funny that Mayweahter used to say, "All roads lead to Mayweahter". Right. Fighters who have chances of beating him are not allowed to pass thru that road. Lol.

World knows the roadblock Floyd threw was already removed by Paq and it's been three years. What did Floyd do? Throw another roadblock.
          Explain how Floyd created a roadblock that wasn't one in the begining. Pac refusing testing at the last minute made a roadblock. Why did Manny creat a roadblock at the last minute?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            I loving the excuses. "Khan fought the wrong fight", but when Khan's opponents lose, his opponent fought the best he could and lost cause Khan is better bwhahahah.....The irony of Khan fans. They like to dish it out and talk shit , but can't take it
            I'm compelled to ask because I'm not sure, you weren't by any chance 1 of the Floyd fans that defended the proposed Khan-Mayweather fight in december are you??

Comment

sure. its only a roadblock if you make the decision to stop. like I said in the post you ignored, when manny lowballed JMM, the offer wasn't the problem, it was the fighter. So according to that logic, the offer (OSDT) isn't the problem, the fighter refusing to fight is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I'm compelled to ask because I'm not sure, you weren't by any chance 1 of the Floyd fans that defended the proposed Khan-Mayweather fight in december are you??
                Bush-do you support Salido vs Mikey Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Explain how Floyd created a roadblock that wasn't one in the begining. Pac refusing testing at the last minute made a roadblock. Why did Manny creat a roadblock at the last minute?
                  Okay, if it will make you happy let's just say Paq made it a roadblock. Paq made a big mistake of not calling Floyd's bluff right away. That was three years ago. But it's no longer an issue today. What's the problem now? Do you think Floyd is really interested in proving he's the best or he's just really scared of figthing the best?

Comment

Difference is the majority thinks 50/50 is fair. Mayweather is no Tyson.
                    Nobody thinks 50/50 is fair except for Pac stans maybe. Not after these recent #'s.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Bush-do you support Salido vs Mikey Garcia?
                      Of course, I am a huge Mikey fan, why??

You wanna bet, I'll gladly take your points!!

Comment

Working...
                      X