Why So Much Hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
    One loss doesn't end a career bro.
    His career isn't over. And he doesn't have just one loss. Plenty of journeyman out there. Khan will be joining them shortly--after his next early round KO loss. I'd say two more years. First they'll feed him crumbs.

Comment

People still botching over PAC and may. There are hundred's of other good fights to look forward to or be made. Get over it, that **** was 2009

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Okay, if it will make you happy let's just say Paq made it a roadblock. Paq made a big mistake of not calling Floyd's bluff right away. That was three years ago. But it's no longer an issue today. What's the problem now? Do you think Floyd is really interested in proving he's the best or he's just really scared of figthing the best?
        the problem now is manny thinks he's too big to fight for $40 mil guarantee even though he makes, on avg, about $28 mil (including ppv monies) per fight.

This is why I question your use of the word roadblock. How is making more than you ever did, even though its capped because it doesn't include ppv money, a roadblock?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I'm compelled to ask because I'm not sure, you weren't by any chance 1 of the Floyd fans that defended the proposed Khan-Mayweather fight in december are you??
          1. Am not a Floyd fan, just cause am not riding Pac, doesn't mean am a Floyd fan. I was actually a bigger Pac fan then I was a Floyd fan until Manny refused testing and manupilated weight classes and titles.
          2. If Khan kept winning, i wouldn't have an issue with him fighting Floyd, just like Ortiz. If you have a young prime fighter winning, he deserves a shot. That's different then Pac fans claiming Khan would destroy Floyd all out of their dislike of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Of course, I am a huge Mikey fan, why??

You wanna bet, I'll gladly take your points!!
            as you know, I am pro Mikey as well. But Mikey, a year or so ago, was the mandatory for Gamboa but turned the fight down because he said he wasn't ready. he fought lesser opponents on HBO and now gest a salido fight for the belt.

where is your outrage? Isn't this the the stuff you constantly complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              as you know, I am pro Mikey as well. But Mikey, a year or so ago, was the mandatory for Gamboa but turned the fight down because he said he wasn't ready. he fought lesser opponents on HBO and now gest a salido fight for the belt.

where is your outrage? Isn't this the the stuff you constantly complain about?
              Damn, I was expecting good angle or some $h!t. But this is what you came up with?? A young contender turning down the division kingpin??

Can you name me anytime I've complained about a young contender fighting a division kingpin before. Furthermore wasn't Mikey slated to fight El Pelenchin??

C'mon bro, you can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                1. Am not a Floyd fan, just cause am not riding Pac, doesn't mean am a Floyd fan. I was actually a bigger Pac fan then I was a Floyd fan until Manny refused testing and manupilated weight classes and titles.
                2. If Khan kept winning, i wouldn't have an issue with him fighting Floyd, just like Ortiz. If you have a young prime fighter winning, he deserves a shot. That's different then Pac fans claiming Khan would destroy Floyd all out of their dislike of Floyd.
                Easy chief, just a simple question. In fact when I joined boxing scene I myself was a very huge Pacman fan. So I know how it goes being fooled by that little truck & believing the lie.

But Khan was slated to fight Floyd in december if he beat Garcia. At least Ortiz went to 147 & beat the #2 rated fighter there. Khan, not so much. Which is why I asked about him specifically.

Comment

A Mere Con is a fraud.

PS. Whatcha bet the threadstarter is Wazza's new alt? :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    His career isn't over. And he doesn't have just one loss. Plenty of journeyman out there. Khan will be joining them shortly--after his next early round KO loss. I'd say two more years. First they'll feed him crumbs.
                    Cant tell if you are trolling or not

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Okay, if it will make you happy let's just say Paq made it a roadblock. Paq made a big mistake of not calling Floyd's bluff right away. That was three years ago. But it's no longer an issue today. What's the problem now? Do you think Floyd is really interested in proving he's the best or he's just really scared of figthing the best?
                      He did call Floyd's bluff right away. His team said "anytime,anywhere". So if Floyd was told testing was not going to be an issue. Then how could he use it as a roadblock and how could it be use as a bluff if he was called on it with "anytime,anywhere"?

The only bluff that was created was coming from Pac. What was the 10mil penalty? Was that a real demand? Why bring up a last minute demand, in the middle the testing issue if your not going to agree on testing anyway?

Floyd: Will you accept testing.

Pac: Will you accept a 10mil penalty agrement?

Floyd: Sure no problem.

Pac: Well am still not going to accept testing?

Floyd: WFT!!!Why then bother asking for a 10mil penalty right in the middle of testing issue if your not going to agree on testing anyway. Whats the point, unless your trying to bluff me lol...?

After the fight fell apart. Floyd made a statement that 50/50 split and cut-off were off the table.

Then after Arum's BS fake negotiations. Manny says he will take a less split only to then go back on his word that he wants 50/50 when fight was close to going into the table.

Pac has lost all credibility. He parades that he will take less and will take full testing, but when it comes to it(has history has shown) he backpedals.

This is why am not a fan of his and why I feel Pac is ducking the fight. Manny is a proven lier and was the one who walked away from the official negotiating table!!!
                      Last edited by littlemac; 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X