No announcement yet.

Why So Much Hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I am very confident that Khan would've gotten his ass handed to him if that Barrera fight continued. And that would've ended the hype a lot earlier...since getting KO'ed in one by some unknown didn't do it.
    Oh, well it wasn't Khans fault that the fight was stopped. Anyhow Khan was dominating Barrera and beating him to the punch, he was winning the fight easy. Barrera got what he deserved for ducking Nas for so many years!

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
      Oh, well it wasn't Khans fault that the fight was stopped. Anyhow Khan was dominating Barrera and beating him to the punch, he was winning the fight easy. Barrera got what he deserved for ducking Nas for so many years!
      Dominating? You don't know **** about boxing, obviously.

Comment

How was the Barrera fight handled?

As for Khan not being able to be a great, I don't think thats the case yet as he's still got years ahead of him and if he beats everyone, including Mayweather (I doubt he would) who's to say he wouldn't be. Regardless he should finish his career as a top fighter.
        Fight should have been stopped in the first round after Barrera received a severe cut due to clash of heads. Ref let it continue long enough for Khan to rack up some rounds and then let it go to the score cards even though the cut was just as bad as it was in the first round. Khan beat a guy who was blind because of the amount of blood going into his eyes and after getting the gift went on like it was a legit win instead of a lucky gift decision over a faded legend.

Comment

Dominating? You don't know **** about boxing, obviously.
          Lol, boxing is a game of opinions. I suggest you watch the fight again and see how barrera was on the back foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            A Cotto fan talking about overhyped and arrogant? Really?
            Cotto isn't arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Fight should have been stopped in the first round after Barrera received a severe cut due to clash of heads. Ref let it continue long enough for Khan to rack up some rounds and then let it go to the score cards even though the cut was just as bad as it was in the first round. Khan beat a guy who was blind because of the amount of blood going into his eyes and after getting the gift went on like it was a legit win instead of a lucky gift decision over a faded legend.
              Yeah Barrera was hindered from the 1st round but a good display from Khan still.

Comment

Lol, boxing is a game of opinions. I suggest you watch the fight again and see how barrera was on the back foot.
                OMG he was on his back foot? Well that automatically means a loss, of course!

Fans like you are why people can't stand Khan. He's a decent fighter with lots of heart. Him and 100 other fighters in that B-/C+ class.

Comment

Fans like you are why people can't stand Khan. He's a decent fighter with lots of heart. Him and 100 other fighters in that B-/C+ class.
                  He lost the fight man, don't try patronise me, get over your hate for Khan (y)

Comment

He lost the fight man, don't try patronise me, get over your hate for Khan (y)
                    Stop confusing facts with hate. Yeah Khan won. And yeah Khan is a C+, borderline B-fighter, who couldn't make it to the fifth round against a late sub in his most recent fight.

Comment

He may not be elite but that's taking it a bit far

Comment

Working...
                      X