Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Broner beats a guy who's best win is against De Leon, and has to move up one, if not two weight classes to fight him, "shoot's up" where, exactly?

I think Gamboa is brilliant to watch. But really?

Top 20? VH-1's top 40 countdown?

Calm.

The.

Hell.

DOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Weren't you banned too???

Broner missed weight, oh well. He won't be the last fighter to do so, and certainly wasn't the first. It's not like he was going to get credit for beating Escobedo anyway. It was a solid stay busy fight, nothing more or less.
      hey ****** boy didn't you say you stopped supporting rios over him missing weight? and how he ''acted'' lol? dumb azz hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        hey ****** boy didn't you say you stopped supporting rios over him missing weight? and how he ''acted'' lol? dumb azz hypocrite
        4corners getting exposed

Comment

it should be a factor though
          Look at the way broner is in the ring when he fought ponce the go look at broner in the ring when he fought Escobedo they don't even look like the same fighter. In fact he looks far more polished now...if you can't see that the I don't know what to tell you
          Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 08-01-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Mainly how he acted about the whole robbery thing. I've had time to take the Rios thing in, I still cheer for Rios, he's just off of my sig.

But stay calling people ******s, just goes to show the age level of theguys on here.

Weren't you banned too???

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              so if Mayweather goes up to fight Chavez jr. You don't think size or weight will become a factor in the fight?
              4 to 8 lb weight difference is not the same as a 30lb weight difference don't be foolish

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Look at the wa broner is in the ring when he fought ponce the go look at broner in the ring when he fought Escobedo they don't even look like the same fighter. In fact he looks far more polished now...if you can't see that the I don't know what to tell you

It all seems hate driven, I don't know how people fail to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  4corners getting exposed
                  Same goes for you with the whole Carlos Molina thing remember, but lets not get into that again.

By the way, did my post on the previous page make sense???

I still like Rios, was mainly upset about how he acted about the Abril robbery. He's just off of my sig.

By the way, you exposed yourself on here by comparing Mayweather as a WW to what Chavez is as a MW, how ignorant is that???

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    hate? :gay: i have no reason to hate broner just cuz i don't think he has improved much since the ponce fight that makes me a hater? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Broner has more haters at 23 than Floyd probably had fans at 23....this kid is on his way

Comment

Working...
                      X