Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    & you take up for *mickey garcia* for not wanting gamboa? "he's not ready, he's too young"

but you support broner fighting gamboa @ age 23?

i don't get you
    i never said he was too young or he's not ready.........

garcia's managers probably turned down the fight not him.......besides that's irrelevant since he's facing salido next who he will beat worse then gamboa did

Comment

Broner ain't gonna beat Gamboa. That much I'm sure of.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        & you take up for *mickey garcia* for not wanting gamboa? "he's not ready, he's too young"

but you support broner fighting gamboa @ age 23?

i don't get you
        Guys on this board say things sporadically to fit their argument at the time, they aren't very consistent

Comment

Gotta love how Mikey Garcia is 24 and has had 26 fights, but he's being brought along the right way. Broner just turned 23 and has had 24 fights, but is being fed scrubs. Ponce, Litzau, and Perez were decent fights at those times, nothing more or less. Definitely better than anything Garcia has done thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            a much smaller lesser talented fighter that was outweighed heavily in escabedo did a good job at keeping broner at bay with a solid jab.........i can just imagine what gamboa would do with more then just a solid jab
            But broner has a 6 inch reach

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              Guys on this board say things sporadically to fit their argument at the time, they aren't very consistent
              ''americanbot'' supports gary russel jr a guy who ducked franco and called out juanma lopez........he has also been banned for racist remarks against Filipinos and Hispanics

not really a solid poster brah

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Was weight why Mayweather beat Marquez??? Did he impose his size on him??? Not really, he's just the better man.

If Broner and Gamboa end up fighting, the better man will win. I just hope it happens at 135 once Gamboa has a fight there first.
                weight and size were a factor in that fight..... Marquez would probably still lose to Mayweather regardless but to pretend like Weight and size doesn't matter is foolish

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  ''americanbot'' supports gary russel jr a guy who ducked franco and called out juanma lopez........he has also been banned for racist remarks against Filipinos and Hispanics

not really a solid poster brah
                  Weren't you banned too???

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    I dont want no problems,I'm just here to talk boxing.
                    garcia can't fight gamboa "not ready too young"

but a even younger broner can?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Gotta love how Mikey Garcia is 24 and has had 26 fights, but he's being brought along the right way. Broner just turned 23 and has had 24 fights, but is being fed scrubs. Ponce, Litzau, and Perez were decent fights at those times, nothing more or less. Definitely better than anything Garcia has done thus far.
                      You gotta love how he makes weight as well

Comment

Working...
                      X