This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    Man just stop, Boxing has always been something that was broken down and pushed by Nationalities not Race. And they have a mix of Nationalities.
    okay but they are signing just black fighters .... with so many Asian, Hispanic and Easter European fighters it's too much of a coincidence that they've only signed black fighters.

lets make an e-wager your 100 Million to my 100 Billion that the next fighter they sign will be of African decent or Black in general. If they do sign a white,Asian or Hispanic fighter i'll admit I was wrong it was just a coincidence and i'll give you the points. deal?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      okay but they are signing just black fighters .... with so many Asian, Hispanic and Easter European fighters it's too much of a coincidence that they've only signed black fighters.

lets make an e-wager your 100 Million to my 100 Billion that the next fighter they sign will be of African decent or Black in general. If they do sign a white,Asian or Hispanic fighter i'll admit I was wrong it was just a coincidence and i'll give you the points. deal?
      Billy Dib. http://www.*************.com/headlin...a-and-dirrell/

Now give me some points.
      Last edited by Sttag; 07-31-2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        u honestly think im not aware of that? smh. once again, it means ****. we have the same genes for skin color. oh nice. i guess we should be pointing out every promoter tha signs every fighter with black hair. or mebbe the duvas who usually only sign white eurpoean fighters. the whole idea is ludicrous.

i have much more in common with a white american on the street than i do with yuriorkis gamboa. we may look more similar but we share little else. idc that we once had the same ancestors. at the end of the day, our cultures are vastly different.
        Im not backing the idea and who said anything about cultures., I'm saying black is not just a term used for black Americans. Afro latinos are called black aswell, including ****** and a whole lot of other names. I could care less who you are more in common with.

Comment

because aside from Dib they're only signing black fighters?
          how do you notice these things man?!? ...I mean, who really cares what color or race the fighter is that gets signed?!?....all I care about is seeing certain dudes get in the ring and tear it up...thats all!!

good job TMT....like I said, Fif is the ultimate hustler....Broner's contract is probably on deck and I think as soon as Danny Garcia's name is inked along with a few other non-black fighters dudes will stop feeling like they are under a personal attack and let go that old ass good for nada animosity.....props to TMT, they getting it in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            SMH at them only trying to sign black fighters!
            they Signed Billy Dib who is White u Jackass....

Comment

Berto is a damn drugs cheat, Zab is shot to his best, and same with Callobero who is with Jeff.

He should get young guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Brown View Post
                they Signed Billy Dib who is White u Jackass....
                He is Arab I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  Man just stop, Boxing has always been something that was broken down and pushed by Nationalities not Race. And they have a mix of Nationalities.
                  Don't be naive. Race plays a part too.

Comment

As the guy below said, they have Billy Dib who is Arab descent.

I don't have many points but lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                      Billy Dib. http://www.*************.com/headlin...a-and-dirrell/

Now give me some points.
                      Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                      As the guy below said, they have Billy Dib who is Arab descent.

I don't have many points but lol
                      I had already acknowledged Dib in an earlier post. I was referring to the next fighter they sign apart from the rumored current roster .

Points sent anyway
                      Last edited by LeG00N; 07-31-2012, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X