This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    That's it, release all that pent-up frustration.
    lol its kinda funny

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I know, right? I busted out laughing in my office when I read that

go ahead & use laughter to mask the truth.

i would laugh at "people always get mad when blacks exclude them" but i still cant figure out what things other races get mad about because blacks exclude them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        go ahead & use laughter to mask the truth.

i would laugh at "people always get mad when blacks exclude them" but i still cant figure out what things other races get mad about because blacks exclude them.

Comment

• Top rank can put on pinoy power and Latin fury cards and nobody says anything......TMT signs a few fighters of African decent and NSB goes crazy

Comment

• TMT signs a Panamanian, a Australian, a Cuban, a Haitian and two African Americans but they're seen as not being racially diverse?

Comment

• Thorobred stable

Billy Dib- IBF featherweight champ

Zab Judah- 5x champ, Former IBF Jr WW champ in the last twelve months

Celestino Caballero- former Unified Super Bantamweight champ and current WBA featherweight champ.

Andre Berto- IBF WW champ, former WBC WW champ

Andre Dirrell- 2004 Olympic Bronze medalist, current SMW contender

Yuriorkis Gamboa- 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist, former unified Super death weight champ currently undefeated.

Comment

• people ar crazy on here.it seems to be alright to talk about anyone except mexicans and the pinoy if you do the threads go crazy and you might get banned

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Top rank can put on pinoy power and Latin fury cards and nobody says anything......TMT signs a few fighters of African decent and NSB goes crazy
                  Just imagine them putting on a African American card and titling it as such...this place would shut down!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Berto, Gamboa, Cabellero, and Dirrell. TMT is signing some of the worst draws in the sport. I'm going to be really impressed if TMT manages to make them popular.
                    that's true right now as the bolded names aren't very big draws

curious to see if that TMT card comes off in November like stated

and more importantly who will be fighting on the card.

Comment

• That's a wrap.

Ya'll can't stay on topic.

I tried.

Comment

Working...
                      X