Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt read the whole thread... something tells me Im better off not lol.

Comment

• The haters are just mad that TMT is putting a much better stable of fighters together than they thought was possible at a very fast pace. So the best they could do was try and make it a race thing. LOL this is the best you pathetic haters can do? So 5 of their first 6 have been black, who gives a f**k? The company has been in business for a little over a week. Diversity comes with time in MOST businesses and you do what you know during the establishment stage. It's called business 1o1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Now THAT's what I'm talkin about! Some real talent right there. That was fast too.

They signed Billy Dib. Do your homework before talking nonsense.

Worst draws but good talents, we'll see if they can make them more marketable.
        Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
        yeah thats was a terrible post, good luck to tmt its funny how boxing fans or so called boxing fans will find a way to make this into something negative its good for the sport
        Guys that comment was a sarcastic one. Dempseyrolling picked up on it on the first page. The last thing I'm worried about is the race of fighters they sign, they can sign whoever they want. We have people of other races whining/worrying about that.
        Last edited by V.WEBB; 07-31-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I didnt read the whole thread... something tells me Im better off not lol.
          I kinda started it with my sarcastic post on the first page. Smh.

Comment

• 50 Cent and GBP are definitely working together.

Notice no poaching going on from each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              A lot of people always feel threatened and get butt hurt when they feel blacks are excluding them on something.If Floyd was only signed Latino fighters right now or any other non-black fighters people would`nt be making a big deal out of it.

People act like as if Floyd is discriminating even though he had Jesse Vargas signed whose Mexican and Vargas is the one who left him for Arum.And Floyd has a non-black fighter signed call Billy Dib.

People need to quit being so paranoid.
              Yeah, it's a little weird. GBP had only Latino fighters when they started out (Remember Oscar De La Hoya Presents Boxeo de Oro?). No one cared.

Comment

• They should create it into a league like the UFC hahha

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yeah, it's a little weird. GBP had only Latino fighters when they started out (Remember Oscar De La Hoya Presents Boxeo de Oro?). No one cared.
                  Omg! Really! GBP should have failed as a company!

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                    Omg! Really! GBP should have failed as a company!
                    Yeah, it's embarrassing reading what some of these posters are saying. It's clear they just aren't very bright. But they sure are insecure.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                      I kinda started it with my sarcastic post on the first page. Smh.
                      what was funny no one got it lol and if they would have just read the post dempseyrolling wrote on the same page they would have been able to put 2 and 2 together but you know people here cant be bothered to get their facts straight before they try to change the world one post at a time/

Comment

Working...
                      X