Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to steal Broner

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
      This really sounds like the statements Delahoyas made when he started GoldenBoyPromotions.
      Your right. De La Hoya already tried to do this. Its called Golden Boy Promotions. And 50 cent is a complete idiot taking shots at Golden Boy and already burning bridges before TMT Promotions even puts on a card. If TMT doesn't have a good working relationship with ALL the other major promoters it will just be more inhouse BS fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=560291

Ringtv.com: What else impressed you?

AD: Well, we were able to sit down with HBO, you know? And that's another thing. Until now, I have never had a chance to ever sit down with a television executive, whether it was ESPN or Showtime.

I never had that experience for any of my fights. But that's the first thing that we did, is that we sat down with [Vice President of Programming and Sports] Kery Davis of HBO.

More at the Link.
        Thanks, bro! Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          They need to steal Broner
          They will.

Broner will fit in perfectly with 50 and Floyd.

Comment

My main problem is their name, the money team promotions just sounds like a young dumb ignorant name. Money is the problem with boxing today with fighters getting payed so well on fights they shouldn’t be making millions for. But besides that, having 50 cent is good because it attracts a different demographic to the sport, and brings in other media to help the sport out.

Comment

They're delusional if they think they'll have any power in the Boxing game right now if they try and go up against both TR and GBP.

TR can probably shut them down by themselves, but if you put GBP in the mix they won't even get in edgewise.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Billy Dib signs with TMT.. Now I conclude that TMT is a joke.
                Yes all promotions do is sign world beaters. lol. There are worse guys then him on Goldenboy and Top Rank that get signed. Its all part of building a stable.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  Yes all promotions do is sign world beaters. lol. There are worse guys then him on Goldenboy and Top Rank that get signed. Its all part of building a stable.
                  Thank you. You read my mind and expressed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    They're delusional if they think they'll have any power in the Boxing game right now if they try and go up against both TR and GBP.

TR can probably shut them down by themselves, but if you put GBP in the mix they won't even get in edgewise.
                    That was writer that wrote the part about going up against TR and GBP. 50 wasn't actually quoted as saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                      They will.

Broner will fit in perfectly with 50 and Floyd.
                      That's what I'm thinking. I wouldn't even doubt that Broner has been blowing up Mayweather's friends trying to get 50's number. He'll beg on his knees to join TMT.

Comment

Working...
                      X