No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good fight that, especially round 2.
    Shame those 2 fighters faced eachother this early in the tournament.

Comment

• Dos Santos won the last round, but it was not enough, can you imagine these two fighting each other at the Amateurs?

And this Cuban didnt bite the dust like the light flyweight.

Comment

• To many Tyson videos for the Turkish... I see

Comment

• that guard... well it's like the roof

and those punches are the rain. right now he's got that roof over his head and it's leak free

but there's a draft! the window's open, and that window is the body. and rahmnonov, well he's the wind

genius, atlas.

turkey was hurt in the second. rahmonov went through the open window...

Comment

• Yep, Turkish guy already gassed and that's why he was hurt

Comment

• Turkish Tyson let me down

Comment

• LOL....These Tedaphores are killing me.

He needs a job at UPS, you know why? Because he needs to learn how deliver a package. A package of punches that is. At UPS, you use trucks, planes, you know? Well here, he needs to use his feet, use his jab and learn how to deliver his package.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  LOL....These Tedaphores are killing me.

He needs a job at UPS, you know why? Because he needs to learn how deliver a package. A package of punches that is. At UPS, you use trucks, planes, you know? Well here, he needs to use his feet, use his jab and learn how to deliver his package.
                  Haha I would like to hear what Teddy says, but hey my latin american stream only has ambient sound.

Comment

• Let's go Mangiacapre!

Comment

• Wow Mangiacapre is really the Light Welter Version of Clemente Russo, nice win.

Comment

Working...
                      X