No announcement yet.

[Wow] X-Rays Of Victor Ortiz's Jaw After The Lopez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i quit an amateur fight with a broken jaw. i was literally sucking on jello and mcdonalds french fries for weeks after.

it's the last saturday of the month...you guys still do the whole 'boil a tourist' thing today?
    It's Sunday b1tch! We make jewellery from the old bones on Sundays. Got me a new nose bone today, gonna hit the town and wait for it to start raining puzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
      It's Sunday b1tch! We make jewellery from the old bones on Sundays. Got me a new nose bone today, gonna hit the town and wait for it to start raining puzzy
      oh yeah, i forgot about the time change. do me a favour and turn on the news. let me know who won the Toronto Blue Jays game on Saturday. I want to place a bet before it starts over here.

Comment

They lost 132-08 in overtime, with 5 field goals for Bret "Hitman" Hart and 32 home runs for Ben Johnson.

Possibly. I don't follow table tennis so not sure if I got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
          They lost 132-08 in overtime, with 5 field goals for Bret "Hitman" Hart and 32 home runs for Ben Johnson.

Possibly. I don't follow table tennis so not sure if I got that right.
          red k sent for mocking canada.

Comment

LOL at this circle jerk of a thread. Yeah, a broken jaw is going to look bad on X-ray. And obviously that isn't an X-ray.

Doesn't change that the man quit, and that they spun the f*** out of it to make it seem like he broke it really early in the fight to make him not look like he quit.

Ortiz quit. Considering Mathebula broke his jaw a couple weeks later and went out and gave his all trying to win, Ortiz looks even worse.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 07-28-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              red k sent for mocking canada.
              I would never mock Canada. It's my favourite part of New York

Comment

What a bunch of jerkoff's, that is not an X-ray, MRI or a CT scan, looks like a solid model picture, but some of you clowns can take it as gospel, after all it is on the internet and everything on the internet is true, BONJOUR

Comment

So a jr ww broke his jaw eh?

Comment

That don't look like no X-Ray to me.

Anyway thats an horrific injury

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      LOL at this circle jerk of a thread. Yeah, a broken jaw is going to look bad on X-ray. And obviously that isn't an X-ray.

Doesn't change that the man quit, and that they spun the f*** out of it to make it seem like he broke it really early in the fight to make him not look like he quit.

Ortiz quit. Considering Mathebula broke his jaw a couple weeks later and went out like and gave his all trying to win, Ortiz looks even worse.
                      I didn't realise every broken jaw was exactly the same as the next one....thank you Dr House. I suppose you would have fought on too? I mean, who wouldn't risk their health to avoid being called a coward by an armchair critic?

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                      What a bunch of jerkoff's, that is not an X-ray, MRI or a CT scan, looks like a solid model picture, but some of you clowns can take it as gospel, after all it is on the internet and everything on the internet is true, BONJOUR
                      AU REVOIR, the kind of software that is available to produce a 3-d image from an x-ray or MRI isn't even new bro. Try and keep up.

Comment

Working...
                      X