No announcement yet.

[Wow] X-Rays Of Victor Ortiz's Jaw After The Lopez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that did not happen until the very end of the fight

it may have been broken/fractured, but the damage shown to the extent that it's evident in the image came from a left hook :20 seconds before the final round ended. ortiz had his mouth wide open.

the blood he was spitting out after the fight?
    he would have been spitting it out from the time the jaw was badly broken. you would have noticed it.

i think ortiz and his camp embellished the timeline of the injury to save face and make ortiz seem to have more heart than he does.

Comment

holy crap!!!!

Comment

geezus. boxing is a deadly sport. all you posters need to stop calling these athletes cowards if they ever decide to put their lives on the line for our entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

it may have been broken/fractured, but the damage shown to the extent that it's evident in the image came from a left hook :20 seconds before the final round ended. ortiz had his mouth wide open.

he would have been spitting it out from the time the jaw was badly broken. you would have noticed it.

i think ortiz and his camp embellished the timeline of the injury to save face and make ortiz seem to have more heart than he does.

Does it really freaking matter? seriously. "How it was fractured but not broken till the last 20 sec. so he dont really have that much heart" is what you sound like.

But you dont know for sure. So stop talking out your A$$.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

It's all a conspiracy!!

Comment

Fuk look at that and people bitc_hed about victor stoping the fight smh

Comment

This what happens when your a punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                  This what happens when your a punching bag.
                  no this is what happens when you drop your hands and leave your mouth open

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    no this is what happens when you drop your hands and leave your mouth open
                    true, ortiz fought stupid in this one. i admit i teased him after the fight about "showing his true colors again" but damn, that's a horrific injury to have. i apologize for what i said. i hope he has a full recovery and rematches lopez next year. good luck to him.

Comment

Wow, just wow. I knew it was possible to have that kind of break but I didn't think a punch could do that. I have now siged my apologies to Victor.

Comment

Working...
                      X