Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Wow] X-Rays Of Victor Ortiz's Jaw After The Lopez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does his skull on the right have a line that looks like the front and back has been glued together?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post

The skull is not just a giant bone, but it's actually divided in several bones.

Also that is not an X-Ray, that's more like a computer generated image that was actually made from several X-Rays.
      I think Maidana left a few EXTRA cracks on Ortiz's skull though...

Comment

I would have kept fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Looks like his skull is broke too

I saw that too. Much respect to those showing support for Vic & his decision to stop it. Coward? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            People still going to call him a ***** though
            So where are all the tough guys? Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention?

"Oh I woulda' done this and that, I'm a ****ing Chairborne Ranger" lol...

Is my contempt sufficiently evident?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              It is a MRI isn't it? Or a 3-d model based off an MRI.
              Yep, It would be a computer model based on an MRI I would think. Would be pretty expensive, most people would just get a normal X-ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                taking more flush punches on that would not have been fun, given there was already a vein broken in his neck I don't think it's an exaggeration to say his life could have been severely impacted

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Yep, It would be a computer model based on an MRI I would think. Would be pretty expensive, most people would just get a normal X-ray.
                It's important to his career I suppose so everyone knows there was a genuine injury and he's not going to quit in major bouts.

Comment

ortiz is a ****ing warrior man hope he bounces back from this i haven't seen him in a dull fight for a long time

i'd like to see him remtach Lopez and Berto then hopefully he gets his chance at Canelo

Comment

Whoa! That's gotta hurt like hell

Where's all the trolls who were calling Ortiz a quitter now?

Big enough men to say "I would have fought on" or "it don't hurt that bad, he just wanted out" but not big enough men to admit they were being hysterical ******s. B!tches. Every last one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                      Whoa! That's gotta hurt like hell

Where's all the trolls who were calling Ortiz a quitter now?

Big enough men to say "I would have fought on" or "it don't hurt that bad, he just wanted out" but not big enough men to admit they were being hysterical ******s. B!tches. Every last one of them.
                      i quit an amateur fight with a broken jaw. i was literally sucking on jello and mcdonalds french fries for weeks after.

it's the last saturday of the month...you guys still do the whole 'boil a tourist' thing today?

Comment

Working...
                      X