No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
    Rome-By-Ko is Boxingscene's resident intellectual.
    Nah man I'll leave that for you bro..

Comment

Originally posted by bare knuckle View Post
      So if he fights Bradley is it pathetic aswell?
      Is a much better fight than Canelo fighting Joseito Lopez who was not even ranked top 10 at JWW or WW. We are talking about this over hyped red head fighting midgets all the time insted of fighting the best his division has to offer.
      Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 07-27-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Pac is recorded to be taller and heavier yet you think Pac is still smaller because how Bradley's muscles look in film or photo not considering his skin tone, lighting, lens distortions could play a role on how big he may look
        ROFL lens distortions? Damn, they must have some kind of funky ass lens that ALWAYS makes him look bigger than Pacquiao. If I recall correctly, Bradley bragged that he was bigger than Pacquiao (except in the calves). Take this argument up with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Not much to respond to..
          Or too respond too? Or two respond two? Or two respond too? Or to respond two? Or too respond two?

Comment

Cotto would beat up bradley and

lose to canelo

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              This fvkking idiot can't stay away from a cotto thread. Fly to puerto Rico and suck cotto's *** already
              Ok then tell me what do you think of Bradley vs Cotto then and Canelo vs Lopez instead of your ad hominem attack. Please enlighten me. BOTH FIGHTS.

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              Like clockwork...surprised you didn't get the first post

I still don't know what's the problem with Cotto/Bradley...hell Bradley said he'd love to fight Cotto @ 154.
              Lopez said he'd love to fight Canelo at 154 too. What's your take on that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                ROFL lens distortions? Damn, they must have some kind of funky ass lens that ALWAYS makes him look bigger than Pacquiao. If I recall correctly, Bradley bragged that he was bigger than Pacquiao (except in the calves). Take this argument up with Bradley.
                Doesn't need to take it up with Bradley. Bradley is obviously the bigger guy...

Look at them next to each other in real life (not thru a camera) and you will notice the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Or too respond too? Or two respond two? Or two respond too? Or to respond two? Or too respond two?
                  Tell me more about how Pac allowed Bradley to win...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    He probably seriously can't decide which is right. You've got him second-guessing his first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Wats the problem with canelo fighting lopez then?Only cotto can
                      do it not canelo?Like fans say theres other jmw to fight,Why dont
                      cotto fight them?
                      Exactly!! Watch the "money" excuse pop up. The same "money" excuse they accused Mayweather when he retired like a bitch and ducked Cotto according to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X