Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why aren't the supposed 2 best jr middleweights (or at least the best names) fighting anyone in their weight class?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      A few pounds cause of the height difference and Pacquiao was obviously not all muscles? Didn't you see him soft at the weigh ins? Again, not sure how you come to the conclusion Bradley is the smaller guy. I guess we have a different definition of size here...

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        Yes, he's on that level. He's the best of that bunch, but he's a solid B or B+ fighter. I can't say he's a whole level above those guys because the one time he tried to step up he was broken. Looked nothing like Timothy Bradley in there. Couldn't be himself.
        Can I ask??What is Bradley being himself??Just out of curiosity..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I 'bolded' your whole post cause that's one fkin absurd post.

Bradley clean as a whistle? Controlled the face of the fight?

You my friend, are the true definition of a NUTHUGGER (not even a fanboy). And DEFINITELY blinded by it...
          Just two bad for you and Manny,that professional judges did not agree with you..

Comment

I LMFAO at this pathetic Canelo fans using the fact that Cotto is considering Bradley to justify that horrible mismatch Canelo has on september 15 against a 140 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Bradley was moving in Angles(keyword)the whole night..70% of Pacs punches missed..
              I guess it doesn't take much to hurt Bradley then if 70% of Pacquiao's punches missed.

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
              not a good example, and I'm giving Bradley a chance against Cotto, but...Pacquiao doesn't appear to hold back in his fight comments; he said that Marquez hurt him in their 3rd fight, Cotto hurt him at some points (or hit him with some solid shots he really felt), Margarito did as well, sounds quite candid to me, he just didn't say Bradley hurt him, don't think he said Mosley ever hurt him, did say that Clottey hits 'very hard.'
              Now that you mention it I do remember Pac saying Marga's hurt him..I don't recall Marquez or Cotto..But I would guess he would say Cotto hit hard,not that he was hurt by him..But you might be right...
              Of course not. You got Bradley's nuts so far down your throat and ears that you only hear/see whatever is convenient to you. Smh

Comment

Just two bad for you and Manny,that professional judges did not agree with you..
                I think we already had this discussion about these so called "professionals." I told you sooner than later Bradley will fall or Karma will bite him in the ass. And too bad for me? Not really. I enjoy watching Pacquiao fight but not a fan. I already put the blame on Pacquiao for letting himself get robbed. It wasn't cause Bradley is better, it wasn't cause the fix was in. It WAS cause Pacquiao allowed it.

Comment

At least it's not three bad, or hell, even four bad. That'd be real bad.

Comment

Now that you mention it I do remember Pac saying Marga's hurt him..I don't recall Marquez or Cotto..But I would guess he would say Cotto hit hard,not that he was hurt by him..But you might be right...
                    well, we should also take into account his lack of a broad english vocabulary may be hindering him from explaining exactly what he felt and how he felt. But he did give Cotto credit for hard shots, and said Margarito hurt him and was one of his toughest fights even if it looked one sided. How hurt was he versus Marquez, I dunno, but he did say he was hurt a few times...

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...r-i-won--45977

Comment

Do the Bradley fight.

Would be fun and competitive .

Comment

Working...
                      X