No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I think we already had this discussion about these so called "professionals." I told you sooner than later Bradley will fall or Karma will bite him in the ass. And too bad for me? Not really. I enjoy watching Pacquiao fight but not a fan. I already put the blame on Pacquiao for letting himself get robbed. It wasn't cause Bradley is better, it wasn't cause the fix was in. It WAS cause Pacquiao allowed it.
    Glad we got that out of the way then..Bradley won because Pac allowed it true..

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      At least it's not three bad, or hell, even four bad. That'd be real bad.
      Clever,you must be a Teacher...

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        I LMFAO at this pathetic Canelo fans using the fact that Cotto is considering Bradley to justify that horrible mismatch Canelo has on september 15 against a 140 pounder.
        So if he fights Bradley is it pathetic aswell?

Comment

the fight was close and Bradley won it, get over it already. bradley is the new wbo champ nothing you can do about it. Bradley would beat Manny down even worse in a rematch(hope it happens, to shut all you butthurt casuals up), with two feet this time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Glad we got that out of the way then..Bradley won because Pac allowed it true..
            Your arguments seem to be diminishing...

Comment

I'm not sure what foreign country you live in or what age you currently are if it requires a teacher to know the difference between too and two.

Comment

Your arguments seem to be diminishing...
                Not much to respond to..

Comment

Rome-By-Ko is Boxingscene's resident intellectual.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    I'm not sure what foreign country you live in or what age you currently are if it requires a teacher to know the difference between too and two.
                    True,your new nickname is the genius...

Comment

A few pounds cause of the height difference and Pacquiao was obviously not all muscles? Didn't you see him soft at the weigh ins? Again, not sure how you come to the conclusion Bradley is the smaller guy. I guess we have a different definition of size here...
                      Pac is recorded to be taller and heavier yet you think Pac is still smaller because how Bradley's muscles look in film or photo not considering his skin tone, lighting, lens distortions could play a role on how big he may look

Comment

Working...
                      X