No announcement yet.

How succesful can 50 cent be if GBP refuse to do buisness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How succesful can 50 cent be if GBP refuse to do buisness

If GBP and top rank refuse to do business with 50 cents, cant that kill 50 cent promotional company from the start?

who is his fighters gonna fight? gary shaw lou dibella fighters.

Yeah it will. 50 gotta watch what he say to Golden Boy.

Comment

This clown hasnt even promoted a fight yet........... dude is nobody in Boxing except being the butt buddy of Floyd. So the only way is for him to somehow promote Floyd..... Despite Floyd fronting like he the money man and bla bla its Golden boy controlling the strings. He isnt like the Klitschko's who own their own company and set their own events up, his papa is still Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        This clown hasnt even promoted a fight yet........... dude is nobody in Boxing except being the butt buddy of Floyd. So the only way is for him to somehow promote Floyd..... Despite Floyd fronting like he the money man and bla bla its Golden boy controlling the strings. He isnt like the Klitschko's who own their own company and set their own events up, his papa is still Oscar.
        thats what I was thinking cause GBPO handles all the real Promotional side of the business for floyd and get a nice % for their work.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          thats what I was thinking cause GBPO handles all the real Promotional side of the business for floyd and get a nice % for their work.
          Yeah like I said 50 and Floyd gotta watch what they say to Golden Boy.

Comment

hmm.... him and schaefer have a good relationship and are good friends, did you forget that?

Comment

WTF is a fitty anyway ?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                hmm.... him and schaefer have a good relationship and are good friends, did you forget that?
                No I didnt forget that but if push come to shove, each will do what they have to do. Last I checked Shaffer works for GBP not floyd or 50 or anyone else.

Comment

Yeah but you forget about a guy who is close with Mayweather who actually has more Power in boxing then GBP and Top Rank...AL HAYMON...what if Al Haymon was to start moving his fighters to TMT Promotions? THEN WHAT?

I don't think either side need to go that far, I think another Promotion is great so for Promotions to start building up Animosity Towards each other would be STUPID and very bad for the Sport of Boxing and most importantly THE FANS!

But worse case Scenario if things go bad, Mayweather have Cotto II as well as Sergio Martinez whom neither are signed with either Promotion and DiBella, Gary Shaw, Goossen...as long as the money is right they don't care about "KEEPING THINGS IN HOUSE", other then Canelo, GBP really don't have no fighters to get Mayweather now...who else? Robert Guerrero?

Also Andre Berto when he returns, they could go international as well, but fighters Contracts eventually expire, you can always take fighters a way, guy would gladly say to hell with GBP and Top Rank for a Huge Pay Day With Mayweather! What happens if Pacquiao was to somehow become a Free Agent and they end up making that fight without GBP or Top Rank? Just Saying!
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-27-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Lmao still not understanding why some sound so angry. And are wishing for the worse.
                    Last edited by DE100; 07-27-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X